• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1674843866276.png

I love a real truck and own an F250 but ….

Ridgeline is a nice veh, very handy and all the truck the majority of folks would need. All those soccer moms driving diesel F trucks is ridiculous.

My wife has a 22 Pilot which is basically the same vehicle and it is awesome.
2014 Pilot fan here.

Thought I would hate it, cant help but love it.

Reactions: Lawless
Hmmmm… seems to be quite a bit of love for the Honda faux-x-4’s here. Contrary to what I was led to believe…

Hmmmm… seems to be quite a bit of love for the Honda faux-x-4’s here. Contrary to what I was led to believe…
We had a AWD ‘18 CRV and it was great but the AWD is strictly mechanical. It is like a Polaris in that the mechanical Clutch engages anytime there is a wheel speed difference.

This Pilot is spooky good at crawling on ice up the steep section of our crazy long driveway. Computers and such.

Reactions: The D
We had a AWD ‘18 CRV and it was great but the AWD is strictly mechanical. It is like a Polaris in that the mechanical Clutch engages anytime there is a wheel speed difference.

This Pilot is spooky good at crawling on ice up the steep section of our crazy long driveway. Computers and such.
We morphed into a pseudo Honda family pretty quickly. Once we had our 3rd son (she has a daughter from another marriage, so 4 in total) we had to compromise our morals pretty hard and got a ‘15 Honda Odyssey minivan. I will never admit to saying that I like it and that it’s utility is amazing

Stepdaughter is about to be 19 and already on her second CR-V. Same everything as the first, just a different color. She parked on the street at her dad’s house and some drunk bitch smashed into it one night and totaled it

The van needs to be kept for a long time so it won’t be skimping on any maintenance. In fact, it’s just about to go under for a coolant flush, timing belt, plugs, valve adjustment, water pump, t-stat, and probably a bunch more shit. The only way it’s going anywhere is if it gets totaled or we want to upgrade to an awd van sometime down the road

We morphed into a pseudo Honda family pretty quickly. Once we had our 3rd son (she has a daughter from another marriage, so 4 in total) we had to compromise our morals pretty hard and got a ‘15 Honda Odyssey minivan. I will never admit to saying that I like it and that it’s utility is amazing

Stepdaughter is about to be 19 and already on her second CR-V. Same everything as the first, just a different color. She parked on the street at her dad’s house and some drunk bitch smashed into it one night and totaled it

The van needs to be kept for a long time so it won’t be skimping on any maintenance. In fact, it’s just about to go under for a coolant flush, timing belt, plugs, valve adjustment, water pump, t-stat, and probably a bunch more shit. The only way it’s going anywhere is if it gets totaled or we want to upgrade to an awd van sometime down the road
We have 3 CRVs at work, all AWD and 2 have almost 300k on them. The other almost 200k. Never a problem.

We had an Odyssey with over 600k (no, not exaggerating) and the center sold it to an employee who let his kid use it….still drives today but is a spare veh for them.

I misspoke, the CRV Touring we had was a ’19. Have had many Hondas here but my wife says the Pilot is her all time favorite. Our first “married” car was a ‘92 Accord.

We had an ’88 Prelude SI with 4 wheel steering too as a used driver. Had an Acura Legend, many Accords. We bought a new turbo Civic Touring when they came out. I loved that car but we needed AWD once we moved here to God’s Country.

8FDB8117-09B9-4FA7-9B74-0BD14B7D5078.jpeg

Last edited:
Rumor is they are actually gang members or “former” GMs.
Look up Rampart Scandal.

Good movie about it called City of Lies. Forrest Whittaker and Brad Pitt or someone like that.

All hired in the same window… on a diversity program, probably. All on a “special” task Force.

Right out of Rampart.

Sirhr

We have 3 CRVs at work, all AWD and 2 have almost 300k on them. The other almost 200k. Never a problem.

We had an Odyssey with over 600k (no, not exaggerating) and the center sold it to an employee who let his kid use it….still drives today but is a spare veh for them.

I misspoke, the CRV Touring we had was a ’19. Have had many Hondas here but my wife says the Pilot is her all time favorite. Our first “married” car was a ‘92 Accord.

We had an ’88 Prelude SI with 4 wheel steering too as a used driver. Had an Acura Legend, many Accords. We bought a new turbo Civic Touring when they came out. I loved that car but we needed AWD once we moved here to God’s Country.

View attachment 8059650
One of the big things keeping me from Hondas is the lack of(or it not being common) a diesel engine. I had to get rid of my beloved 300D because the transmission ate itself and I didn’t have the time to fix it. I had to get something in a hurry that ultimately didn’t have a diesel and I’m itching to get back to an oil burner

One of the big things keeping me from Hondas is the lack of(or it not being common) a diesel engine. I had to get rid of my beloved 300D because the transmission ate itself and I didn’t have the time to fix it. I had to get something in a hurry that ultimately didn’t have a diesel and I’m itching to get back to an oil burner
I miss my 300CD, it would lay rubber on ground with 16" tires at 1-2 shift
300CDORIG.png

Last edited: