• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

00bd2d6b8f861a28.png

I'm in upstate NY this morning. I noticed this as well. I believe there are wild fires in Canada making smoke in the atmosphere doing this
Yep,

We will need to kill a herd or two of cattle to offset the atmosphere carbon.

It was really noticeable tonight, the hazy sky…..Suck thing is diffused light and no smoke smell. If the air had the Yankee Candle scent of “Burning Canada” upon the air it would be pleasant.

Yep,

We will need to kill a herd or two of cattle to offset the atmosphere carbon.

It was really noticeable tonight, the hazy sky…..Suck thing is diffused light and no smoke smell. If the air had the Yankee Candle scent of “Burning Canada” upon the air it would be pleasant.

We had an amazing sunrise!!

I'm not a vegan.
Reminds me of my friend, Lee. He had come from 3 active combat tours in Vietnam specializing in remote detonation of ordnance on the laotian-cambodian border. He had accidentally signed up for JFK's newly minted bud/S.

When he got out, one of the jobs he had was bartending (not the first but interesting, nontheless.) A patron ordered a vodka on the rocks. He asked if the guy wanted a slice of lime. The patron said, "If I wanted limeade, I would have ordered that."

This is the 1970 Cub I bought for my SIL. He teared up when I gave it to him. He’s a good man 😎

View attachment 8157315

A few years ago there was a news story about a guy that rode one of those old Cub Cadets several hundred miles to see his sick brother. 80 something year old guy had no drivers license or car. So he set out on the four hundred mile trip on his Cub.

There are some really.....sappy songs I guess I will say.....that I enjoy, perhaps a new thread in there somewhere.

Edit to add:

Dat ain't one of em.
Agreed. If you have a problem child that doesn't like to get up in the morning play Minnie Ripperton's song for them. CAUTION: The child is likely to wake up in a very angry mood but at least they won't be late for school. Then the teacher can deal with their anger.

On the other hand, a bucket of ice water does the trick equally well and no need to repeat. The next time the parent says to get up, the child will be like a coiled spring getting out of bed or they will be up before you.

Agreed. If you have a problem child that doesn't like to get up in the morning play Minnie Ripperton's song for them. CAUTION: The child is likely to wake up in a very angry mood but at least they won't be late for school. Then the teacher can deal with their anger.

On the other hand, a bucket of ice water does the trick equally well and no need to repeat. The next time the parent says to get up, the child will be like a coiled spring getting out of bed or they will be up before you.

This fits here.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
Watching drone strike footage in another thread did what it always does, made me think about what amazing lengths we've gone through throughout human history, the resources expended, the technology created, all in an effort to get better at killing each other. :(

And then I remembered this bit. :)

Last edited: