• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

2F507562-68C3-42E6-B790-6A44C7F1AFFE.jpeg

Know I know why and how wheel rims are destroyed at Discount Tire...

But how fast can he remove 4 rims from a car, dismount, remount w/ stems, balance and reinstall, while properly setting torque? In 1980, I had a guy in a "Hotrock" store do it in 11 minutes. Fastest in the country.

Last edited:
I have one of those....except it's in that shitty oxidized blue from that era.
1980 C20 with a tree fiddy and 40k miles.
Just sitting there because it has a flat cam on intake valve #5 cyl.
Thinking of sticking a Summit house brand cheapo cam and lifters in it....maybe like a 280-292 duration ?
Dunno...kinda sux because it has A/C and makes a cam swap into an engine pull.....unless you want to rip the whole front end apart for clearance.

Yes, 1980 Chevy P/U with 40k original miles......they had a issue with cheap iron they used in the cam back then, notoriously went flat usually #5 or #7 lobes.

And if you're not careful take half of everything your own
Ha! Well done!

There was one who tossed me 15 feet in the air when I did not climb out of the way fast enough. Got a nice scar on my hand when I grabbed her horns as she dipped head for my nutsack. Maybe I’d be a half man if she had connected…

Thinking of sticking a Summit house brand cheapo cam and lifters in it....maybe like a 280-292 duration ?
Dunno...kinda sux because it has A/C and makes a cam swap into an engine pull.....unless you want to rip the whole front end apart for clearance.

Yes, 1980 Chevy P/U with 40k original miles......they had a issue with cheap iron they used in the cam back then, notoriously went flat usually #5 or #7 lobes.
Sounds like a bad valve adjustment and the wrong oil.
Definitely use good lifters like Comp Cams. No sense in putting in a cam and ditching 40+ HP for $50 more on lifters.

280-292 at .050?

"We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw "Old Yeller?" Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end?"

The Essence of America!!!!!

Sirhr

Reactions: klf and Crewdog135
Ah... ok Newbie Ron Jeremy Wannabe.

Just wondering if you are a Fed who thinks that no fed would post images implying feds have big schlongs.

You are white, aren't you? Asking for @Bender Merely because it will give me some lead-time to warn you that he will already be in his 1994 Taurus SHO heading to you at a safe but undisclosed retired law enforcement speed.

Welome to SH. Just a tip. Don't post that you are a Green Beret Ranger Seal Sniper CIA Doggy Daycare marksman. Ever. And don't imply you actually have a non-white wankee... unless you have been here at least 10 years.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Did I mention... welcome?

Oh and sorry... Seems you have been here since 2013 with over 1000 posts. Not sure how my Rainman brain could have missed you. So my sincerest apologies about the whole "Newbie" thing. You are apparently the oldest SH member whose handle I have never, ever seen. Really. I am sorry. My bad!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Makes you wish they could bring back the wild auroch.
Wait....who am I kidding...booooring!
We need a real Jurassic park.
"Oh look honey! A T-Rex! Snap my picture when I get close to him."
A Unicorn trained at Pattons sword Academy “The point, The point!”.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn