• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2023-08-10_17-04-20.jpg

My mother dated.....well no not dated, we will say fucked the guy that wrote the insurance on EK on all of his US jumps. He had quite the insight to the man, and it was not good. A pretty big blow to a young boy that loved EK like every other young boy at the time.

He said, IIRC he always wanted to be paid in cash, and wanted it in hand before he would make the jump. He said there are more then a few times he knew before going in that it would not end well, Caesars Palace for example. But he had taken the money and he would do it even if he died doing it.

Richard Hammond did an "interview" with him near the end of his life. To say he was "unique" even then is an understatement, but it did tell me the guy that was fucking my mother was telling me the truth.

Reactions: D_TROS
My mother dated.....well no not dated, we will say fucked the guy that wrote the insurance on EK on all of his US jumps. He had quite the insight to the man, and it was not good. A pretty big blow to a young boy that loved EK like every other young boy at the time.

He said, IIRC he always wanted to be paid in cash, and wanted it in hand before he would make the jump. He said there are more then a few times he knew before going in that it would not end well, Caesars Palace for example. But he had taken the money and he would do it even if he died doing it.

Richard Hammond did an "interview" with him near the end of his life. To say he was "unique" even then is an understatement, but it did tell me the guy that was fucking my mother was telling me the truth.
Pics of Mom?

I had drinks with EK for a month in Kansas City summer of 1994. He was staying at the same hotel as our team. I got along with him just fine, maybe because I talked to him like a regular person, he couldn't stand our team chief...neither could I.

Opal Beach. At the National Seashore between Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach, Florida. Nice little beach, road features some great cycling. Below is from the Time Trial of the Pensacola/Subway Stage Race. This picture is about 4 miles from Opal Beach. Part of the time trial was in the National Seashore parkway. Was one of the best races I ever attended. Alas, it is no more. This particular picture is from the 2018 Race. At this time trial, I posted my fastest ever average speed that was not wind aided.View attachment 8201003

Just out of view are 30 cars honking🤣

Just out of view are 30 cars honking🤣
VERY Negative. It was a posted race on a section of road that is rarely used by heavy traffic. No vehicle was restricted to travel.

You non cyclist need to understand. Paved roads were not designed and built for motor vehicles. They were designed and built for cyclists. Later at the advent of motor vehicles, said motorized vehicles were also “ALLOWED” to use them. (True statement, look it up)

Now consider, motor vehicles cause drunk drivers to kill both themselves and others. So, in my opinion, all motor vehicles should be banned. Afterall if it saves the life of one child, it will be worth it.

VERY Negative. It was a posted race on a section of road that is rarely used by heavy traffic. No vehicle was restricted to travel.

You non cyclist need to understand. Paved roads were not designed and built for motor vehicles. They were designed and built for cyclists. Later at the advent of motor vehicles, said motorized vehicles were also “ALLOWED” to use them. (True statement, look it up)

Now consider, motor vehicles cause drunk drivers to kill both themselves and others. So, in my opinion, all motor vehicles should be banned. Afterall if it saves the life of one child, it will be worth it.

Pretty sureut wassarcasm.

1691678827045.png

Reactions: Lawless
You fishing dudes and oceans salts…

What fish drifts at the surface and has a predominantly dark colored, black, triangular fin?

No dorsal fin. Just kind of bobs up and down at the surface.

I was thinking ocean sunfish but their fins I thought to be more cavalry saber shaped.

Maybe a basking shark but I thought their tail fin would show as well as the dorsal.

You fishing dudes and oceans salts…

What fish drifts at the surface and has a predominantly dark colored, black, triangular fin?

No dorsal fin. Just kind of bobs up and down at the surface.

I was thinking ocean sunfish but their fins I thought to be more cavalry saber shaped.

Maybe a basking shark but I thought their tail fin would show as well as the dorsal.
Sure sounds like an ocean sunfish.

1691695220381.png

They do swim vertical...just not most of the time.
Pretty sure that is what it was.

Saw one yesterday and today.

Waters of Cape Cod are full of life this time of year.

Plenty of seals present, huge pod of wales a mile or so off shore you could see the spouts with the naked eye and with 8x32s you could make out tales and bodies as they breeched.

No sharks but Im surprised the sunfish doesn’t cause a panic.

I’m guessing most people aren’t even aware. I love staring at the water hoping a U-Boat with a bunch of 110 year old Germans will surface to surrender.

C15FCF5E-9A9A-409D-8F0B-ADD62BC7AC16.jpeg

012E1633-6930-4BBE-A192-F5F7E62302BA.jpeg

My lunch….

DFDF3D9E-6E8C-4CE6-A13E-3C517870EC50.jpeg