• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

363517740_23857939664220654_1656491625104659116_n.jpeg

I’m going to defend Allen head and torx screws, they’re ok. But fuck the lazy cunt that invented the straight slotted screw head and fuck anyone that still uses them. Those bastards are straight-up trash
Beat me to it. Fuck a slotted screw...dumb fucks! Only thing they are good for is electrical coverplates, and thats even questionable!

Considering I stressed out for 1000 miles about whether my back tire would make it to Schloss Nitrocellulose… watching idiots like that burn 500 miles off a tire in 5 seconds and getting the habeus grabbis… warms my soul!

;-) What an idiot!

Sirhr
I understand completely. Preserve the tires. My son wasn’t in the right frame of mind, till I told him it’s gonna cost $100 for the tire and also $100 for the tire change. Can we do it ourselves? Yes. But that’s not the point. Fucker gotta learn.

Just the price is far Away View attachment 8234281
They are like a rotary dial phone. Young people don't know how to use them. I asked the daughters boyfriend if he could pump the gas while I went in to get some drinks. It was quite amusing to watch him walk around the car looking for the gas cap. I told him that it's in the back and he just stood there looking lost. When I showed him where it was. He got out his phone for pictures.

They are like a rotary dial phone. Young people don't know how to use them. I asked the daughters boyfriend if he could pump the gas while I went in to get some drinks. It was quite amusing to watch him walk around the car looking for the gas cap. I told him that it's in the back and he just stood there looking lost. When I showed him where it was. He got out his phone for pictures.

Is that the moment you began to worry that your daughter had lesbian tendencies?

Or did she dump him on the spot like a good non-binary Cis-gendered young lady?

Sirhr