• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_40f783d4d69be73bd3d4382b2b395f11_f29f81f3_1280.jpg

I got a way around the kitchen myself 👍 My Mom was an awesome cook , I liked watching and she loved teaching us. After the Navy I went to college and the easiest way to get laid , was feeding them !! 😉 Had a nice little crib with a gas stove …and a revolving door policy !! 😜
I was divorced when I was 25.........did a stint in the Corps.............was single for 18 years before I got remarried ..........I like good food, so I learned to cook. Still a better cook than the second wife, and she knows it.........

He's telling these geriatrics waiting for their prescriptions he'll have the U.S. oil independent again by 2040.

*crickets

Is he getting paid by the hour like Antifa or does this miserable cretin seriously think he has a chance of winning?

1697954230714.png

Last edited:
I know it’s graffiti, but some of these “artists “, are actually pretty talented! A painting like that took a while to complete. How do they not get caught??)

Siding next to a factory... Train 'parked' in a siding or on a parallel track. Takes a couple of hours to paint...

Mainly, the RR companies don't give a shit. It's probably cheaper to repaint every few years vs. pay 24 x 7 x 365 security on the yards. Which would probably have to be armed and well-trained because the shitbags are armed and dangerous.

Sirhr

And, yes, they are talented! Shame they aren't using the talents for better than defacing shit. But shitbags gonna shitbag.

Reactions: klf
21 October, 1805: The British fleet under the command of Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson defeats the combined French & Spanish fleet at Trafalgar.

However, Adm. Lord Nelson is fatally wounded and dies three hours later. His final words: "God and my country."

(Normally I'd share the pictures but these files are way too big for the Hide to handle, so enjoy the links.)

They put Nelson's body in a barrel of brandy.

I know it’s graffiti, but some of these “artists “, are actually pretty talented! A painting like that took a while to complete. How do they not get caught??)

Yeah, they're talanted, keeping all the borders defined and lines from running wild. Plus they have to envision it first.

It takes a lot of spray paint to do a mural like that, at $5-$8.00 a can, I don't see how they support their habit. I didn't know burglary paid that well.

Last edited:
Siding next to a factory... Train 'parked' in a siding or on a parallel track. Takes a couple of hours to paint...

Mainly, the RR companies don't give a shit. It's probably cheaper to repaint every few years vs. pay 24 x 7 x 365 security on the yards. Which would probably have to be armed and well-trained because the shitbags are armed and dangerous.

Sirhr

And, yes, they are talented! Shame they aren't using the talents for better than defacing shit. But shitbags gonna shitbag.
I saw some guys painting one near fort Worth and they had all the important numbers on it masked off, he said if they don't paint over the important markings and don't do anything nasty the RR doesn't care.

Reactions: mtrmn
Thanks to all those that take the time to make this thread enjoyable!

I saw some of you posted photos of your knives so here's one I got in a couple weeks ago. A few months ago my family and I finished watching the series called "I was prey". This opened my eyes of awareness about not being prepared for possible eventualities that can happen to those living next to FS, like me, since the FS is on 3 sides of my land and also being in Mt Lion and Blackbear country. And well I'm out riding my EMTB a couple times a week.

One guy getting mauled by a Lion was stabbing it but the knife kept closing in on his hand and cutting his fingers so I decided this dagger with a 5" blade would be more to my liking.
I bought it for $89 on Susa knives website.

I EDC as well but this supplements as a backup.

IMG-20230916-WA0033.jpg

I saw some of you posted photos of your knives so here's one I got in a couple weeks ago. A few months ago my family and I finished watching the series called "I was prey". This opened my eyes of awareness about not being prepared for possible eventualities that can happen to those living next to FS, like me, since the FS is on 3 sides of my land and also being in Mt Lion and Blackbear country. And well I'm out riding my EMTB a couple times a week.

One guy getting mauled by a Lion was stabbing it but the knife kept closing in on his hand and cutting his fingers so I decided this dagger with a 5" blade would be more to my liking.

View attachment 8254598
Don’t bring a knife to a lion fight.

Something in 10mm or .357 would be mo’ better, rifle even mo’ mo’ better.

View attachment 8254598
Looks like something Abdul Snackbar would carry. Good looking stabber but you can do much better for a fighting knife. A Marine Kabar or Blackjack Halo Attack-Mod. 13 canted in 6:00 position would be my choice for woods carry.

A serious fighting knife needs a hilt. Hands get bloody, adrenaline is pumping, grips get lost and the only thing between your finger sliding down onto the blade is a hilt.

Jim Bowie was using a hiltless knife and cut the hell out of his hand. His brother made him a large chopper with a hilt to prevent that that became the lendary Bowie.

Not a fan of the dagger blade. Imo you can stab effectively enough with a single edge with a proper profile, and not have to manage two edges.

Knives with two edges make poor tools, so this is good only for the stabbing.

Reactions: steve123
hammers make poor screwdrivers as well...doesnt make the hammer a bad tool for driving nails.
You just like to be contrary. I guess he should just carry many knives for many purposes.

I also started with I'm "Not a fan"... YMMV.

You do you Boo

Reactions: Lange Carabine