• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_20231025_153732.jpg

We have this local pizza place, Johnny’s Pizza, with headquarters in Monroe and now restaurants in many of the North Louisiana towns and cities.

Started decades ago, across from ULM, in a little brick building by Johnny Huntsman. It was known as the

“Only Link in the World’s Smallest Pizza Chain.”

They make Good Pizza

This picture was in their ad this morning on Facebook

IMG_2372.jpeg

Will give you a little less horsepower than a properly tuned comparable carburetor, but more reliable in the long run.
Easier to tune when changing the cam. Ease of starting in different weather. The price was right especially with the Holley distributor(s) included. I can sell the extra and almost recoup my money

Easier to tune when changing the cam. Ease of starting in different weather. The price was right especially with the Holley distributor(s) included. I can sell the extra and almost recoup my money
The tunability aspect is debatable. Once you know how to tune a carbureted engine, it's just as easy arguably if not easier. I don't need an expensive laptop, or updated software to tune my components, just a screwdriver. Carbs are a simpler design and easier to diagnose when there's a gremlin in the mix.

There's a learning curve with both, pick your poison.

Does it come with a trebuchet to lob their fat asses up into it? I'm LMAO at picturing those people trying to get into trucks that tall.
Probably has a sling and hoist for access. 🤣. Personally more than a bit much. The 6” and 36’s are more than tall enough getting in and out of the Bronco.

• Haha
Reactions: HPIguy
In my days of working my way though college, managing a service station along the interstate, a gentleman who was fueling up, raised his hood, unwrapped his roast and basted it. Exhaust manifolds make for good cooking.
I’ve seen the crew on a paver pull a foil wrapped lump out of the asphalt mix and move it over the exhaust manifold. Turned out to be a perfectly slow cooked Beef Brisket.

I’ve seen the crew on a paver pull a foil wrapped lump out of the asphalt mix and move it over the exhaust manifold. Turned out to be a perfectly slow cooked Beef Brisket.
There are actually whole cookbooks dedicated to Manifold Cooking.

Ford Published a cookbook AND offered a Ford T/A Accessory Manifold Cooker.

Can make some good stuff on a manifold!

Sirhr

Reactions: mtrmn