• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Why no picture of the covered bridge over Dexter Reservoir at Lowell?
Nothings never enough for you, is it!
Got you a picture of beautiful downtown Sisters, Oregon with its Christmas decorations and yet you're still not satisfied.
IMG_5153.jpeg

IMG_5154.jpeg

IMG_5151.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

Image 64.jpeg

Image 63.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you feel the pressure in that ring finger?

View attachment 8275781

How do you guys release that ingrown nail pus?

I've had a few...hundred.
Pull it back at the edge till it turns loose. Its gonna hurt.
They aren't as aggravating as one of these.
Its a myoxoid cyst. I jammed it into the edge of some drywall over a year ago. Its not infected anymore, but I have to drain it every couple months. Drain is incorrect cause it isn't puss, its a little jelly egg that comes out. Makes my ingrown nail in that finger even worse cause the nail is screwed up. I doubt it ever goes away cause I damaged the cuticle.
How do I open it up when its ready? Old Timer muskrat.

20231119_113959.jpg

I reached out to Frank to see if he could help us to reach @BullGear

It’s not like him to be out like this.

I am back. About 20 lbs lighter. I guess that's the weight of my left leg.

I am now a one legged man. Had to have the left leg amputated due to circulation issues.

Got home a few weeks ago, but couldn't get to the computer. My son finally moved it to the first floor. I hope to be back on the forum, but I have a lot a therapy and doctor visits. Talk to everyone soon.

I am now a one legged man. Had to have the left leg amputated due to circulation issues.

Got home a few weeks ago, but couldn't get to the computer. My son finally moved it to the first floor. I hope to be back on the forum, but I have a lot a therapy and doctor visits. Talk to everyone soon.

Please tell me you pulled an Augustus McRae and had a walking stick made from the bone.
I know, its crass but they say laughter is the best medicine.

It is dang good to see you back! Been worried about you.

Oh my gosh brother, I legit had almost given up hope.

I am glad you’re ok even if you’re a little worse for wear.

If there is anything, anything, I can do you help, just ask.

Please tell me you pulled an Augustus McRae and had a walking stick made from the bone.
I know, its crass but they say laughter is the best medicine.

It is dang good to see you back! Been worried about you.
No did not but I did ask for my artificial knee. They said they could not allow that.

Please make fun of the situation. I am the first to say a crude joke or comment about my leg.

Thanks!