• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5428.jpeg

I've been hearing rumors about issues with pilots since the vax. I already refuse to fly in a Boeing as it is.
When I worked there thirty years ago it was "If it's not Boeing I'm not going." Anymore with the TSA bullshit and being packed in like sardines I don't want to fly at all.
Not that driving is much better, in the last week I've had three people, on cross streets, run stop signs right in front of me. Two on the same day. Makes me wonder if they could read english.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I saw it as a kid and now don't want to watch it again. Because maybe - like mom's cooking - it really sucked but I just didn't know it then...

Reactions: cas6969
It was a great cast, it was fun, we love it, but it was horribly cheesy.
^^^ This.

I still watch it every time I see it on!!!!

"I have this (produces pistol). And this (produces grenade). Sort of balances me out!" -- Raefer Janders (Col., Ret.)

I saw it in the theater as a kid and it was the greatest thing I ever saw up to that time! That and "A Bridge Too Far."

But it is cheesy as hell!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited: