• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

422002544_300390689713116_6744738579558480127_n.jpg

wow. we should have worked with cats 20K years ago like we did with dogs. have seen several you tube vids of people that have big cats living with them. most seem to be from russia. what does that mean?
I’m pretty sure that’s Messi, a rescue cat those folks got from a zoo. He was the runt and rejected by his mother. They have vids on youtube of him doing vat stuff, playing with their dog in the woods.

Yep terrible pets......(disclaimer I have had heelers almost my whole life and very aware of the way they need to be started and handled). Every one of ours has been a complete family dog. He loves his buddy cat they sleep together and try to destroy the house together. They will chase each other across the top of the couch also.

View attachment 8339080View attachment 8339081
Every dog should have a pet cat:cool:
cash n cat.jpg

View attachment 8341021
View attachment 8341022
Any opinion on the MS 251 for retired guy needing to cut about six cords of wood year.
The saw snob in me wants to tell you to buy a MS261C and buy once, cry once.

But I have an old MS250 that has been my ATV saw and it has been great. Just DO NOT run Stihl Ultra oil, buy the 6 pack to get the extra years of warranty and then pour it in your diesel truck or tractor and use Echo Red Armor or something.

But I have an old MS250 that has been my ATV saw and it has been great. Just DO NOT run Stihl Ultra oil, buy the 6 pack to get the extra years of warranty and then pour it in your diesel truck or tractor and use Echo Red Armor or something.
Or just buy the pre mixed stuff. Technically more expensive but last way longer and doesn’t have all the shit that gunks up your fuel system.
I do have a 251 and it’s been a great saw. Just running them side by side I much prefer my husky’s. The 251 usually gets taken on hunting trips where it’s in the truck or in camp. If it grows legs I won’t be so pist off.

Get the 261 with a 20 inch bar so you don't have to bend over as far when you are working.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
View attachment 8341021
View attachment 8341022
Any opinion on the MS 251 for retired guy needing to cut about six cords of wood year.

While you are there, consider picking him up a little buddy.

This MS201T has been the handiest thing I ever bought, it is so lightweight and balanced, it is like an extension
of my hand.

201T.jpg

Even though the old 032AV still makes the chips fly, the little 201 gets used the most now.

032AV and 201T.jpg

View attachment 8341021
View attachment 8341022
Wisdom from the Woodchuck thread is generally 261cm. More power and lighter. It's what I got. Join us over there.

View attachment 8341

I agree with those that say step up to a 261. It’s much more of a pro saw. Even a 271 would be better than the 251. I recommend the 251 for people cutting a cord or less. Good for camping weekends, trimming around the yard, etc.

Size the bar to the biggest cut you plan to make. If most of the trees are 16”, get a 16” or 18” bar. For the occasional larger cut you can always cut half way and roll it over or borrow a bigger saw. Having too long a bar increases the chance of getting it in the dirt. It’s also a pain, and dangerous, when limbing or elevating.
Nice saws.

Reactions: Modoc
In Stihl saws, pro saws are designated by the second number being even.
241 (discontinued in US)
500i

They are typically lighter with more power and are build to last without a clamshell plastic engine case like the homeowner/ranch saws.

Like I said before I have a 250 that I have used a lot (Aftermarket carb because the factory carb sucks balls) and it would easily cut firewood every year.

That said, my 261C will run circles around it. It’s twice the money.

The 362, it is heavy for the power. It will shred firewood if you don’t mind a little extra weight. It isn’t a great woods saw though. Mine runs strong.

271 and 291 are heavy for the performance and are clamshell designs but will do well in a firewood pile. Same saw different displacement.

A MS261C (Mtronic) is my advice for a lifetime saw. 18” 325 bar is the sweet spot. Keep the chain sharp to keep it from over-revving and burning up and run Red Armor at 40:1 (I run 32:1 in all and know it’s probably overkill) And it will outlast you.

A 251 with a sharp chain and good oil will probably outlast you too honestly so no shame in getting one.

I have a 241C, 261C, 362C, 440M and a 250, 291….a 500i before long.

241 (discontinued in US)
500i

They are typically lighter with more power and are build to last without a clamshell plastic engine case like the homeowner/ranch saws.

Like I said before I have a 250 that I have used a lot (Aftermarket carb because the factory carb sucks balls) and it would easily cut firewood every year.

The 362, it is heavy for the power. It will shred firewood if you don’t mind a little extra weight. It isn’t a great woods saw though. Mine runs strong.

271 and 291 are heavy for the performance and are clamshell designs but will do well in a firewood pile. Same saw different displacement.

A MS261C (Mtronic) is my advice for a lifetime saw. 18” 325 bar is the sweet spot. Keep the chain sharp to keep it from over-revving and burning up and run Red Armor at 40:1 (I run 32:1 in all and know it’s probably overkill) And it will outlast you.

A 251 with a sharp chain and good oil will probably outlast you too honestly so no shame in getting one.

Still have my 1991 vintage 044 with a 28” bar on it. Can’t count the number of miles it’s traveled or the trees it’s cut, let alone the miles of fire line. With a little TLC I expect it to outlast me/my ability. Now I need to get a replacement for my Homelite XL16 The shops can’t get parts for it anymore. 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

Still have my 1991 vintage 044 with a 28” bar on it. Can’t count the number of miles it’s traveled or the trees it’s cut, let alone the miles of fire line. With a little TLC I expect it to outlast me/my ability. Now I need to get a replacement for my Homelite XL16 The shops can’t get parts for it anymore. 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

Also seen some good stuff about the echo 2511. It is much lighter though.

Reactions: Lawless
241 (discontinued in US)
500i

Got a 361 back in 2005ish, great saw. It's heavy, but it dampens vibrations. Zero problems with it.

I bought a used chain grinder. I took a grinding wheel and dressed it to a 90*. It sharpens the cutter like husqvarna x cut chain.

Reactions: mtrmn
I don't see what the hype is all about. Tried one the first time they came out. Sauce sucked and the meat had a strange texture

Did you just assume that there is any actual meat in a McRib?

Reprocessed puréed chicken beaks with old hair weave for texture… is more like it. Covered in Sheetrock spackle infused with No.25 red dye.

Sirhr