• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

21111111111-4537-881c-89d7dc79b299_680x6-3120488.JPG

I’d bet you’re over the age of 65… all the dems I know are 30… basically a generation of fucking morons
They aren't morons. I've said it before and I will say it again. These people aren't morons.
They are an evil and calculated enemy with an agenda to destroy the United States of America.
What can I do to get you guys to realize this?
To think of them as merely ignorant is a dangerous thing to do.

Anyone know which thread the video of the Shepard meeting it’s owner after three years is in?

Al Zheimer needs to know to send to someone.

I'm 55, my friends range from 40s on up, but many have kids so there are some younger also.
My shooting buddies are roughly 40/40/20 Rep/Dem/Independent, I am in the city and that is the local mix here.
I am a tech geek so I meet mostly educated 6 figure types, demographic may have much to do with my perspective.
I don't really know any of the live at home with Mommy, trailer park or paycheck to paycheck crowd. But the Dems I know are armed, have kids and don't want open borders.

If they are armed, have kids they love and didn't abort, and don't want open borders, then why in the absolute fuck would they support a bunch of baby slaying, gun banning, open border fucking democrats?

EVERY democrat at the federal level is in favor of abortion, gun control, higher taxes, open borders, and tranny on demand "care" for children.

Intelligent people don't support these positions or politicians who do.

If they are armed, have kids they love and didn't abort, and don't want open borders, then why in the absolute fuck would they support a bunch of baby slaying, gun banning, open border fucking democrats?

EVERY democrat at the federal level is in favor of abortion, gun control, higher taxes, open borders, and tranny on demand "care" for children.

Some would call this their main platform ideals.
OMwG still believes in the Kennedy dems.
To dense to see they've been kicked aside for "progressive" ideals.

R

Because on key issues like abortion they don't agree with the Republican Party. Republicans see the issue as life vs death and want life.
Democrats see it as choice vs no choice and want choice.

Reactions: DoctorBen
They aren't morons. I've said it before and I will say it again. These people aren't morons.
They are an evil and calculated enemy with an agenda to destroy the United States of America.
What can I do to get you guys to realize this?
To think of them as merely ignorant is a dangerous thing to do.
I agree with you, the dems in power that are controlling things are evil.

The folks at the bottom that just gobble up all the shit they spew are just idiots. People that can’t think for themselves are the problem. They hear some bull shit talking head on cnn or msnbc and just go around and blindly repeat it as a fact.

Because on key issues like abortion they don't agree with the Republican Party. Republicans see the issue as life vs death and want life.

It is life vs. death for the baby.

I hate the "choice" statement. Choice to do what? Kill a baby? When does it stop? Is is OK to "choose" that you don't want your 5 year old, so it's OK to hack it to bits?

What about the guns, taxes, open borders and trannying kids? How does a gun owner possibly vote for people who want to ban all guns?

I agree with you, the dems in power that are controlling things are evil.

The folks at the bottom that just gobble up all the shit they spew are just idiots. People that can’t think for themselves are the problem. They hear some bull shit talking head on cnn or msnbc and just go around and blindly repeat it as a fact.
Incorrect...... even those "at the bottom" are enemies of our country.

There is absolutely ZERO room for exception.

We either win or we lose.

and losing is closer and closer to reality with every exception made

Reactions: mtrmn
It is life vs. death for the baby.

I hate the "choice" statement. Choice to do what? Kill a baby? When does it stop? Is is OK to "choose" that you don't want your 5 year old, so it's OK to hack it to bits?

What about the guns, taxes, open borders and trannying kids? How does a gun owner possibly vote for people who want to ban all guns?
The world agrees that killing a 5 year old is murder, the world is very mixed on abortion. Is forcing a mother to cary a non viable baby to delivery risking her life reasonable? Or what about forbidding the day after pill for a raped woman. Where is the line?
List the gun bills to get rid of all guns, Republicans use it as a scare tactic. In most elections the candidates are not pushing any gun laws or have no chance of getting anything passed. Taxes, Trump increased our trade deficit with his trade war, spent like crazy increasing debt and passed a tax cut without reducing spending. Republicans are mostly talk and spend like crazy. I am Republican, but it is hard to defend the dumpster fire that is our party right now.

Last edited:
Jonathan Haidt; "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion."
If you want a good understanding of why some people just won't get along, dudes got a point.

Reactions: The D
As much as I dislike cats I have to admit, well played pussy, well played. Instant karma at it's finest.

His/her parents need a slap on the ear as well.

They all should be held under water u til the fucking bubbles stop.

Except the cat.

Fucking animal abusers need to be filleted.

Sirhr

This was created by one of our own... a true genius... in another thread.

And it needs to be here. This is the actual footage of the All-Women's SWAT competiton in UAE. With a bit of editing and a music over-dub.

This is true genius level stuff here. The video. Not the tactical work... that's hilarious.

Sirhr

Howzabout using some form of birth control.....you know, like a rational grown up ?
Before rape? Before you know the child will only live a short, painful diseased life? Before you know it will probably kill the mother or ensure she will have no future chance at children?
Not defending abortion, but I think it is an insanely difficult position to be in without the government removing all options. Let's face it many want no abortion ever, even if it kills the mother and baby. It is about where the line is drawn.

I have a friend who despite using birth control got pregnant while interning to be be a surgeon. She went on to be a surgeon and have two kids when she was ready, like the birth control was supposed to do. I don't blame her, she never planned on more than two kids. If it had happened after her two kids she would have kept it, she has said so. How many fathers would stop an internship for a day job while raising a kid in the same situation?

Last edited:
Before rape? Before you know the child will only live a short, painful diseases life? Before you know it will probably kill the mother or ensure she will have no future chance at children?
Not defending abortion, but I think it is an insanely difficult position to be in without the government removing all options. Let's face it many want no abortion ever, even if it kills the mother and baby. It is about where the line is drawn.

I have a friend who despite using birth control got pregnant while interning to be be a surgeon. She went on to be a surgeon and have two kids when she was ready, like the birth control was supposed to do. I don't blame her, she never planned on more than two kids. If it had happened after her two kids she would have kept it, she has said so. How many fathers would stop an internship for a day job while raising a kid in the same situation?

I see what you are saying, and I actually think abortion should be legal. But....and it is a huge but. Don't kid yourself, it is murder.

Reactions: Old Man with Gun
This was created by one of our own... a true genius... in another thread.

And it needs to be here. This is the actual footage of the All-Women's SWAT competiton in UAE. With a bit of editing and a music over-dub.

This is true genius level stuff here. The video. Not the tactical work... that's hilarious.

Sirhr

Holy crap. Even if they got past that minor obstacle, they would be toast for the remainder of the course. Would love to see the rest of their run if they didn't time out.

If anyone wants to see a team with their shit together, watch this vid showing my buds with San Antonio SWAT running the same course.

Pretty cool part at about 2:30 going back across the water obstacle with man down.

Pretty cool vid of SA SWAT on another night time course at Dubai:

and another day time course they ran:

Last edited: