• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

alligator.jpeg

That's not sustainable... 250K debt per taxpayer? We are going to auger in sooner or later.

So here's the conspiracy theory of the day.

Soros is known for crashing currencies. It's what he does. He did the Pound in the '90's. He did one of the Eastern Euro currencies (they want him in jail). He has stated that before he dies he wants to crash the dollar. With the debt level we have... it's probably teetering. And if someone who had a big WEF and folks in China and Saudi and other third world commie crapholes working with him... he could probably do it.

But you don't want to do it while the potato is in power. Or while Democommiies have the reins.

Nope, you throw the election. You get Trump in charge and then you crash the US economy. And out of the ruins, you get your Green New Deal and full up Communism. Because if we hit 20 percent unemployment and have no money for free shit, people will scream "Give me food, give me safety, give me free stuff... and take it from the plutocrats."

Happy Sunday. Buy more ammo. Better to go out with a pile of hot brass around your ankles than in a boxcar or an ersatz shower. And you KNOW that's what they have in mind for ya!

Sirhr

Reminds me of Christmas day about 15 years ago. I got myself, my two sons, and my two step sons, so each of us, cheap Big 5 low powered air soft pistols to play with and also made sure we all wore eye protection.

The two older boys were 15 and 16 and two younger ones 11 years old. Didn't know it could be so much fun shooting their heads off as they peaked around a corner or over whatever it was they were hiding behind, LOL, it was a slaughter and one I'll never forget. We laughed and laughed. But alas after a few games they didn't want to play with me anymore for some reason.

Later they saved their money and bought better airsoft guns/rifles and got me back a few times.

Fun times!

Behold a new KYL target in honor of the noble acorn. For use with accurate, scoped .22 LR rifles at about 50 yards.

Please feel free to download the attachment for fun at the shooting club or donate to your favorite law enforcement department.

View attachment 8363913

Really needs to be one of those 'dot of death' targets... Where you lose all your points the first time you miss one. There's a joke in there somewhere...

Sirhr

Really needs to be one of those 'dot of death' targets... Where you lose all your points the first time you miss one. There's a joke in there somewhere...

Sirhr
That's the purpose of the Know Your Limits (KYL) target. Start with the largest acorn. Put a hole in each successive acorn until you feel that you can't try your luck anymore.

For example, you feel that you can shoot 8 targets, you will accumulate and keep 49 points. If you try to hit acorn #9 but miss, then you lose all accumulated points. That's when you learn to know your limits.

The pressure builds when the competitors have extremely accurate rifles and the put money on the competition.

Just because someone has a rimfire rifle that will do less then 1/4" groups at 50 yards all day long means that they are a shoe-in to win. There is still the wind to contend with.

Try putting a time limit on it. One minute for ten shots.

That's the purpose of the Know Your Limits (KYL) target. Start with the largest acorn. Put a hole in each successive acorn until you feel that you can't try your luck anymore.

For example, you feel that you can shoot 8 targets, you will accumulate and keep 49 points. If you try to hit acorn #9 but miss, then you lose all accumulated points. That's when you learn to know your limits.

The pressure builds when the competitors have extremely accurate rifles and the put money on the competition.

Just because someone has a rimfire rifle that will do less then 1/4" groups at 50 yards all day long means that they are a shoe-in to win. There is still the wind to contend with.

Try putting a time limit on it. One minute for ten shots.

Got it! When we shot them, the world had not gone PC... and they were called the "Dot of Death." Or "The Black Dot of Death."

KYL... Makes sense! Thanks for the clarification!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Got it! When we shot them, the world had not gone PC... and they were called the "Dot of Death." Or "The Black Dot of Death."

KYL... Makes sense! Thanks for the clarification!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I could have done a better job explaining it with the first posting. I have a steel KYL target like this and it's a lot of fun.

Notice the little bit of wind can mess them up. The smallest target is 1/4 inch. Which makes me think that I could have scaled the Acorn KYL target to make it just as challenging. However, try putting it at 75 yards instead of 50!

What "vaccine" do you know of that requires 9 shots in 3 years, causes a run on sales of defibs, and needs the entire medical regulatory bodies of the world to cover up its adverse events? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

photo_2024-03-04_20-44-55.jpg

I was tinkering in the garage and the daughters boyfriend stopped by. I handed him a couple bottles of fuel treatment and asked him to put one in each car. He walked round and round the cars for a few minutes and then asked where are the gas caps. Behind the license plate, I said. Well how's that work? Once I showed him. He thought that was the greatest thing ever.

So here's the conspiracy theory of the day.
Might not be a "theory"...

I read this article a few years ago, still seems to be on track.

- The Bretton Woods system has reached it's end

- Hedge funds want massive inflation:

December 18, 2020
“the world is being taken over by the hedge funds at the moment… more powerful than governments.
They are taking over right now. The governments don’t matter anymore.”

"So we’ll get inflation and they will have to inject ever more money because our system is based on growth.
The world financial system and the world economic system is based on growth.
They will have to inject more money, ever more money.
They will have to lower interest rates, even farther.

And the rational consequence of all this is inflation.
And this inflation will soon go over into a hyperinflation.
And then we’re going to see conditions like in Germany in 1922/23, or like in Zimbabwe at the end of the last century.

But that is also something that the big players in the system want because they’ve taken on more debt than ever before.
And the only way to get rid of debt is by inflation.
So inflation will rid them of their debt.
And if they get into the pole position, when the restart comes, they will have gotten rid of all their debt and they will be able to start again.
And they will be very, very powerful, more powerful than before."

More recently, I read this book.
Turns out all the 401K, IRA, retirement stocks and bonds in my retirement account are not actually mine,
they have been collateralized by the hedge funds.
In the next crash, the hedge funds have priority to liquidate these assets, my position is subordinate, so I get nothing.

Hey! I'll just buy some Gold....or ammo, or whatever will work in the barter system
No, wait, Bitcoin is the answer...or possibly Dutch tulips......

What "vaccine" do you know of that requires 9 shots in 3 years, causes a run on sales of defibs, and needs the entire medical regulatory bodies of the world to cover up its adverse events? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8364180
More, more, gimme More, I want to glow in the dark and live forever, just like joe and all the west coast elites tell me I will. More, make it ten, twenty, thirty maybe FOURTY