• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IJ7gq86ARtwF.jpeg

Forgotten Weapons camo actually being made by Varusteleka.

LoL…. You Bastard! You just cost me $500

Grabbed a boonie cap…then started browsing around, and wound up ordering pants, a field jacket, and a combat shirt in their desert camo pattern. Should work very well for hunting in my AO

1712022046686.jpeg

Their articles are pretty good too… I‘m actually kinda diggin’ their style!

Grabbed a boonie cap…then started browsing around, and wound up ordering pants, a field jacket, and a combat shirt in their desert camo pattern. Should work very well for hunting in my AO

View attachment 8386891

I have yet to buy anything from them.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
It scares me that someone will eventually install this so badly, it will come with a warning about electrocution and bowel movements.
Bowel movements are a sign you did it wrong. Like most things in life. I wonder if most would be able to figure that fact out.

• Haha
Reactions: iceng

View attachment 8386891

Been buying stuff from them for years, you will find when you get the items they are top shelf.

View attachment 8386891

Not spending $500 on camo…. But this is awesome!!

Reactions: 91Eunozs
won't bother to mention who most if those 1.6% were...

M2c49465MCFw.jpeg
In 1860, 1% of white southern families owned 200 or more human beings, but in states of the Confederacy, at least 20% owned at least one and in MS and SC ran as high as fifty percent.”

Reactions: Kalthoff

View attachment 8386891

I still love this stuff for desert

9139a006d24520e32fe66812e9047add.png

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Track them down and demand they compensate the slaves they owned.
Back around 1963 or so, my father hired a 14 year old to work full time, over the summer on the swing shift of a small business he was partnering in. This makes him pretty much in violation of the child labor laws. I used the money I earned that summer to purchase a horse. I sure enjoyed having that horse. (Yes it was yours truly)

There is a repercussion from this employment. One of the workers, a seamstress named Doris Brazzel, worked for him. She later left the company and took employment as a dorm mother at NLSC, now University of Louisiana at Monroe.

A nice and very good looking young lady named Brenda Pickett was one of her charges, They became close. Brenda had been burned with some really sour blind dates and was offered another….She asked Ms Brazzell if she had ever heard of a Will Kirste. Ms. Brazzel said she not only knew Mr.Kirste, but thought very much of him and highly recommended him. So, Brenda went out on that date, and as they say, the rest is history…. We’ve been married over 50 years and the girl still loves to go shooting.

I am that fellow, Will Kirste, and Brenda is my wife. Knowing me as well as I do, i often wondered what I did to impress Ms. Brazzel, but a sweet lady she was.

So, should the department of labor track down my father and fine him and the business that is no longer in existence for giving me a job and a wonderful wife and life?????

Track them down and demand they compensate the slaves they owned.
what about the black people that owned slaves...
What about all the Irish and Scottish that were sold as slaves?
What about where the word Slave comes from.. Slav..
and man with a gun is a commie, so all his posts are as accurate as obama or biden speaking
more white people were taken to Africa as slaves, then Africans to north America
Africa was the last continent to have slaves; and Africa and the Ottomans were upset when the 'white' people forced them to end the slave trade.
when's Kamala, the USA's VP, going to pay for her family owning and trading slaves?

Back around 1963 or so, my father hired a 14 year old to work full time, over the summer on the swing shift of a small business he was partnering in. This makes him pretty much in violation of the child labor laws. I used the money I earned that summer to purchase a horse. I sure enjoyed having that horse. (Yes it was yours truly)

There is a repercussion from this employment. One of the workers, a seamstress named Doris Brazzel, worked for him. She later left the company and took employment as a dorm mother at NLSC, now University of Louisiana at Monroe.

A nice and very good looking young lady named Brenda Pickett was one of her charges, They became close. Brenda had been burned with some really sour blind dates and was offered another….She asked Ms Brazzell if she had ever heard of a Will Kirste. Ms. Brazzel said she not only knew Mr.Kirste, but thought very much of him and highly recommended him. So, Brenda went out on that date, and as they say, the rest is history…. We’ve been married over 50 years and the girl still loves to go shooting.

I am that fellow, Will Kirste, and Brenda is my wife. Knowing me as well as I do, i often wondered what I did to impress Ms. Brazzel, but a sweet lady she was.

So, should the department of labor track down my father and fine him and the business that is no longer in existence for giving me a job and a wonderful wife and life?????
I see the point you made there, and it is a good one. Unfortunately no one wants to make it out loud. Probably because it brings up the point that the advantages that came out of slavery were real but also frittered away and those who did and do so are the ones really responsible. The truth is not the desired narrative.

what about the black people that owned slaves...
What about all the Irish and Scottish that were sold as slaves?
What about where the word Slave comes from.. Slav..
and man with a gun is a commie, so all his posts are as accurate as obama or biden speaking
more white people were taken to Africa as slaves, then Africans to north America
Africa was the last continent to have slaves; and Africa and the Ottomans were upset when the 'white' people forced them to end the slave trade.
when's Kamala, the USA's VP, going to pay for her family owning and trading slaves?
This is why it is a stupid idea, history has winners and losers, get over it. Most people captured as slaves would have been killed if not sold.

I had a smaller than usual gathering for Easter, one of my sons and my son in law are firefighters and had to work. I smoked a pork loin and my other son, daughter, two of the grandsons and a few close friends joined us for lunch after church. The almost 3 yr old found some eggs and got into a losing water fight with his uncle.
3-29-24 092.JPG
3-29-24 094.JPG
3-29-24 099.JPG
3-29-24 102.JPG
3-29-24 104.JPG
3-29-24 096.JPG
3-29-24 031.JPG
4-2-24 006.JPG
4-2-24 010.JPG

Attachments

• 4-2-24 004.JPG
    4-2-24 004.JPG
    372.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
In 1860, 1% of white southern families owned 200 or more human beings, but in states of the Confederacy, at least 20% owned at least one and in MS and SC ran as high as fifty percent.”

In my hometown, a "free" African American owned about 50. That was an interesting item of history to learn, in my middle school SC History class. It created quite a discussion amongst my "peers".....