• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

851235-a1deaf16b8b304eb8564c0fcaa889384.data

Nothing with fusion, no meltdowns are possible and 100% consumption of the fuel so no storage of waste.

We could have had this technology in place quite a few years ago if not for the commie, ELF and other envirowhacko's.
OK, I am admittedly ignorant on this technology. If it is hotter than the core of the sun, how is THAT contained? Is it pulsed so that there is minimal conduction between heating/cooling cycles or what?

Reactions: timesublime
OK, I am admittedly ignorant on this technology. If it is hotter than the core of the sun, how is THAT contained? Is it pulsed so that there is minimal conduction between heating/cooling cycles or what?
Without gigawatts of laser power the reaction just stops.

Reactions: lariat
Did you take this?

Looks an awful lot like the west side of Berthoud Pass here in CO.
No, it showed up in a group that I belong to “Is This MUTCD Compliant?” Primarily Transportation Professionals who share road sign and striping oddities that they encounter. It wouldn’t surprise me about the location, although I have seen similar ground in CA, ID, NM, and WY.

MUTCD = Manual of Uniform Traffic Devices

Reactions: powdahound76
No, it showed up in a group that I belong to “Is This MUTCD Compliant?” Primarily Transportation Professionals who share road sign and striping oddities that they encounter. It wouldn’t surprise me about the location, although I have seen similar ground in CA, ID, NM, and WY.

So what was the consensus? Was it compliant?

Those signs are pretty common here on roads that require a lot of blasting to keep safe.

Years back, more than once I would be right above there, skinning up as dawn broke and hear them starting shooting paths on US 40 with the 105.
Nothing like a couple runs of 14” of great snow early to make your work day better.

Next time I am through there in warm weather, I will see if I remember to snag a pic.
Be mid to late June before it is clear of snow

Reactions: Modoc
I had a smaller than usual gathering for Easter, one of my sons and my son in law are firefighters and had to work. I smoked a pork loin and my other son, daughter, two of the grandsons and a few close friends joined us for lunch after church. The almost 3 yr old found some eggs and got into a losing water fight with his uncle.View attachment 8387268View attachment 8387269View attachment 8387270View attachment 8387271View attachment 8387272View attachment 8387273View attachment 8387274View attachment 8387290View attachment 8387293
Is that how you do eggs now?

No bowls of colored water to spill everywhere, the little metal loop thingy to hold the egg. This seems like cheating.

I had a smaller than usual gathering for Easter, one of my sons and my son in law are firefighters and had to work. I smoked a pork loin and my other son, daughter, two of the grandsons and a few close friends joined us for lunch after church. The almost 3 yr old found some eggs and got into a losing water fight with his uncle.View attachment 8387268View attachment 8387269View attachment 8387270View attachment 8387271View attachment 8387272View attachment 8387273View attachment 8387274View attachment 8387290View attachment 8387293

Those are some adorable grandkids!!

congrats grandpa!!!

Looks like a wonderful celebration with family.

Those are some adorable grandkids!!

congrats grandpa!!!

Looks like a wonderful celebration with family.
They have been the best part of the the last 3 years of our lives for sure. We get to watch those two and their older brother this evening, will be the highlight of the week!!

We have lost two nephews under 30 to suicide and another to an overdose in the last two years.