• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

You forgot the scrambled eggs on his cap…….
Who doesn't love a pat on the shoulder when they're shooting.

Maybe he was saying,'Excuse me, Sir...'

Or maybe they said 'Here, shoot this one, Sir' and the hand was reassuring him he was doing just great. *snicker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Modoc and theLBC
Here's one of our own small town's finest, 'Protecting and serving.'

1712847512770.png

When @Bender misses a good thread…

View attachment 8394030
To prevent that there is a provision in the Legendary Thread for active ones that have the potential to become legendary. Sometimes when I post one of those that is still in the tech forums I warn about that as well.

To anyone reading this. If you have perused the Legendary Thread long enough and have a feel for something that is good enough for it, you are welcome to add.
Blanket permission to @sirhrmechanic , @carbonbased , @Bender, and @johnnycat.

Sometimes more training isn't the right answer. Here, I think it is... but at least its not on the front page of the newspaper or anything.
I once asked a MF cop about the pic. I was laughing and he was was looking at me like 😠.

I'm sure he ran my plates.

He did say she went back for more range time and then transferred to the next town up the road.

Reactions: Slash0311
Chicken wing- check
VFG directly in front of magwell - check
Scope mounted backwards - check

He's obviously an operator and spent time onboard with SEALS.
In certain small communities, they are referred as "OAF": Operator As Fuck.

Even tier 1 guys don't mess with OAF.

There is a list of OAF tell-tale signs, tread lightly.

That’s not a pat, it’s a push. So he doesn’t fall over backwards in recoil and kill them all. lol

Who doesn't love a pat on the shoulder when they're shooting.

Maybe he was saying,'Excuse me, Sir...'

Or maybe they said 'Here, shoot this one, Sir' and the hand was reassuring him he was doing just great. *snicker
He was bracing him. Didn't want him to fall backwards from the recoil

Edit: cas6969 beat me to it

Here's one of our own small town's finest, 'Protecting and serving.'

View attachment 8394155
Back when that happened, forever ago (2006 or earlier), I postulated that was the way the department stored the rifles in the cars as some do. (I had photos to prove it). That still doesn't speak well for her lack of training to not sort that out though.

Last edited:
Back when that happened, forever ago (2006 or earlier), I postulated that was the way the department stored the rifles in the cars as some do. (I had photos to prove it). That still doesn't speak well for her lack of training to not sort that out though.
Try putting a 30 rd. mag in an AR and see if it goes in further than 3/8" (After seeing the pic I tried it) and stays in, especially while bouncing around in a cruiser.

The fact it was 'forever ago' in 2006 is moot. I have food in the freezer older than that.

Reactions: timesublime
Lake Havasu and the London Bridge. Fun fact, they quit publishing the temperature shortly after McCulloch built the city because they couldn't get people to move there because of the temps above 120 Fahrenheit. We used to go there and float out to our necks in the water to keep cool while we drank beer. Amazing, we never had to go onshore and use the latrine. Just like Mexico... don't drink the water. ;)

Try putting a 30 rd. mag in an AR and see if it goes in further than 3/8" (After seeing the pic I tried it) and stays in, especially while bouncing around in a cruiser.

The fact it was 'forever ago' in 2006 is moot. I have food in the freezer older than that.

I have, many times.
That's NOT the original (unaltered) photo, as is evident by her 6 inch long index finger.

Reactions: Keith E.
I have, many times.
That's NOT the original (unaltered) photo, as is evident by her 6 inch long index finger.
Ask a MF cop about the photo to see if it's real.

I did, to verify it's authenticity and he conceded it was. He then added "But she went back to the range and recieved more training." Direct quote.

And why TF would you attempt to put a 30 rd mag backwards in your AR, many times?

That was the topic of conversation back whenever when that photo first went "viral". Mags go all the way in just fine facing the other way. Facing backwards they don't really go in at all. So how's it possible? It's not without beating it in there. Plus all the other issues with the photo. THAT version looks even worse, though it has been a long time since I've seen it.

At the time I'd come across a photo a cruiser with a vertical rack between the seats against the cage. There was a shotgun and an AR, the rifle had a loaded, probably 20 round magazine in it, "backwards", you could see the rounds. I've looked and looked, but it apparently fell victim to making space on my photo host. Probably figured I'd never need that photo again. lol

This great song should get a lot more airplay. Especially these days...

Suite Madam Blue

"America, America, America, America
America, America, America, America
America, America, America, America"

That was the topic of conversation back whenever when that photo first went "viral". Mags go all the way in just fine facing the other way. Facing backwards they don't really go in at all. So how's it possible? It's not without beating it in there. Plus all the other issues with the photo. THAT version looks even worse, though it has been a long time since I've seen it.

At the time I'd come across a photo a cruiser with a vertical rack between the seats against the cage. There was a shotgun and an AR, the rifle had a loaded, probably 20 round magazine in it, "backwards", you could see the rounds. I've looked and looked, but it apparently fell victim to making space on my photo host. Probably figured I'd never need that photo again. lol

I know a guy who did it… in an excellent class taught by Rob Pincus (sp?). He got his mag discombobulated and slammed it in backwards.

Required tools to remove. He got PT smoked for that one.

Lesson is that mags need be stored oriented correctly and exactly the same direction and orientation (aka make it a policy) so they can be grabbed and inserted by muscle memory and with no manipulation.

So the 9” finger screams photoshop… but the issue is real! And grabbing a magazine and slamming it in a well backwards when under stress (Pincus did an excellent stress course)… you can make it fit. Sort of.

Sirhr

Ps. I showed up to that class in a new vest. I got smoked for wearing a new piece of gear to a class. Had to roll around in the dirt until it wasn’t new. Was a good class! Rob Pincus’ books are a worthy read.

Oblique kick to the knee.
Wish that would have happened. Just look at the expression on the blobs face. After IT went down it needed a little attn with a knee or two to the blubber belt....or head.

Fuck I hate fat fucks. And I don't mean heavy or big, I mean these fucking fat blobs. She was wore out just walking around the ring that many times, the fit girl knew it.

Reactions: 91Eunozs

I saw that happen in a Walmart parking lot.

And why did her corner man try and give her water? Did she get thirsty walking around the ring?

He should have given her a doughnut.

Last edited:
I saw that happen in a Walmart parking lot.

And why did her corner man try and give her water? Did she get thirsty walking around the ring?

He should have given her a doughnut.

Well, not water in a cup, anyway.

Sirhr

I know a guy who did it… in an excellent class taught by Rob Pincus (sp?). He got his mag discombobulated and slammed it in backwards.

Required tools to remove. He got PT smoked for that one.

Lesson is that mags need be stored oriented correctly and exactly the same direction and orientation (aka make it a policy) so they can be grabbed and inserted by muscle memory and with no manipulation.

So the 9” finger screams photoshop… but the issue is real! And grabbing a magazine and slamming it in a well backwards when under stress (Pincus did an excellent stress course)… you can make it fit. Sort of.

Sirhr

Ps. I showed up to that class in a new vest. I got smoked for wearing a new piece of gear to a class. Had to roll around in the dirt until it wasn’t new. Was a good class! Rob Pincus’ books are a worthy read.
Like I said, I tried sticking a mag in backwards after first seeing the pic just to see if it was even possible. I could only get in about 3/8" or 'just the tip', for it to stay. And that was with a fair amount of trying. I wasn't going to try and jam it because I didn't want to fuck up a mag or my magwell doing something stupid. It did stick out further and changed the normal curve profile of a mag put in right with the straight top now exposed, exactly like you see in the pic. If it was altered or photoshopped, I doubt the person would have caught that detail.

With a loaded mag, it was prone to drop out with any point with normal handling. If you ever had a loaded 30rd. GI mag drop on your bare toe you'd remember.

Anyway, don't believe me, try it yourself.

As far as the pic being valid, MF Police were chagrined but said it was real. As far as the long finger. I have seen the lady cop in person more than once. She's tall and lanky and not hard on the eyes. I once saw her pulled over, changing a tire for some motorist.

Last edited:
He’s just trying to compensate for his above-average marksmanship, by making the target appear farther away.
And with the lens cover still on. That takes some real above-average shooting skill.

And with the lens cover still on. That takes some real above-average shooting skill.

I wonder if this was done intentionally by a sailor who had it in for the Commander. I sure whoever handed him the rifle is in deep shit.