• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Meanwhile-in-Ohio....jpg

That pic is just flat out awesome!

Wish I had all the story. A good one for teaching about facial fractures

Will use the pic for sure!

I'd like to see a pix of the guy who took the pix.
National Geographic TV aired a documentary a few months back called Free Solo about Alex Lowe and his free climb of El Capitan in Yosemite. I think you can stream it on their home page. I don't know if any of the other services like Netflix or Hulu have it yet. But I know you can rent it from Nexflix DVD. It's an amazing film. But there is a fair amount about the director Jimmy Chin and what he and his crew go through to film climbers.

That pic is just flat out awesome!

Wish I had all the story. A good one for teaching about facial fractures

Will use the pic for sure!

That is a character from The Walking Dead that Neagan beat to death with a baseball bat.

I remember saving a few quarters up and going to the car wash by myself when I was about 8.
Just wanted to use it and play without having to help my dad wash the car.

It was hilarious and a lot of fun. Owner saw me and just gave me a little safety brief, no scolding or anything.

The owner would occasionally see me after that and offer me quarters if I would wash out the bays.
Always enough extra to get some Skittles or bubble gum.