• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

215_jpg-1409152.JPG

• Love
Reactions: rg1911
I had to cover some of my vegetables last night. I have potatoes that are not enjoying the cold here in northern VA. Looks like tonight will finally be back up un the 40s. So glad!

Things froze up here in the northern parts of Maryland. My wife spent money on flowerpots along the deck, patio and driveway. Most are dead. Lucky me......

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless
Things froze up here in the northern parts of Maryland. My wife spent money on flowerpots along the deck, patio and driveway. Most are dead. Lucky me......
Oh, that sucks. Only things I have planted right now are plants that like frost (peas, radishes, things like that), except the potatoes. Thankfully, I was delayed in getting other stuff in the ground. My potatoes already regenerated once. They better be damn good potatoes.

Oh, that sucks. Only things I have planted right now are plants that like frost (peas, radishes, things like that), except the potatoes. Thankfully, I was delayed in getting other stuff in the ground. My potatoes already regenerated once. They better be damn good potatoes.

Yeah, I think we had a high of 43 or 44 degrees yesterday. I think that's close to 30 degrees BELOW normal. I would have never thought we'd see those kind of temps in May.

This is hilarious as long as it wasn't you taking the pic if your TV, if so I'm sorry but it's still pretty funny
I copied it from elsewhere. What is funny is I mounted a new tv for a friend of mine's mom because her semi male friend did this to a brand new tv last fall. It held until they turned up the sound of the tv and that little bit of vibration put it on the floor

We typically jump from winter to summer with no spring. We have had a glorious spring this year with cool nights and nice days.

It got to 35 Saturday night and I move a few potted plants inside but they probably would have been fine on our back porch.

Going to warm up beginning Wednesday and high 80s by the weekend.

Reactions: 12Bravo