• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I planted a rose bush 15 years ago. It still doae great. I know absolutely nothing about gardening.. ill cut them back. Tad after they die out. Then each year the are pretty like this.

20200421_145234.jpg

20200421_145227.jpg

20200421_145223.jpg

Sat May 23, 2020 - North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum became emotional Friday as he pleaded with residents not to divide themselves over mask wearing amid the coronavirus pandemic or shame those who choose to wear masks, but to instead be empathetic.
"I would really love to see in North Dakota that we could just skip this thing that other parts of the nation are going through, where they're creating a divide -- either it's ideological or political or something -- around mask versus no mask," Burgum, a Republican, said during a news conference Friday in Bismarck. "This is a, I would say, senseless dividing line." He urged people to "try to dial up your empathy and your understanding."
"If someone is wearing a mask, they're not doing it to represent what political party they're in or what candidates they support," he said as his voice began to waver. "They might be doing it because they've got a 5-year-old child who's been going through cancer treatments. They might have vulnerable adults in their life, who currently have Covid and they're fighting."

Memorial Day weekend: Americans visit beaches and attractions with pandemic warnings in mind

Burgum argued that if somebody wants to wears a mask, there should be no shaming.
"You should look at them and say that person's wearing a mask because for them, there's additional risk in their life," he added.
North Dakota does not currently require people to wear masks in public. The White House and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have recommended the wearing of masks while in public along with social distancing to slow the spread of Covid-19.
But some states and localities have made face masks a requirement for their residents leading to increased tension, even resulting in some violent confrontations.
Some Americans believe adhering to the rules infringes on their civil liberties, while others find it uncomfortable and hard to breathe through a mask.
Wearing a mask, however, could prevent seemingly healthy people from infecting others with coronavirus if they're asymptomatic.
"We're all in this together and there's only one battle we're fighting and that's a battle of the virus," Burgum said Friday.
Since January, Covid-19 has killed over 96,000 Americans and infected more than 1.6 million people in the US, according to the latest data from Johns Hopkins University. In North Dakota, health authorities have identified over 2,000 cases of Covid-19 and 52 deaths due to the virus.
CNN's Chris Boyette, Kevin Bohn and Scottie Andrew contributed to this report.

View attachment 7334436
I am not religious... but Col. Allen West was in a bad motorcycle accident today while riding for vets. I am pulling for this patriots’ recovery.

please share the love.

Sirhr

Latest reports (17 minutes ago) say he is stable.

He's a true patriot.

That kinda sums it up, wtf is going on! I’ve had doc friends tell me that this is one serious bad mf of a virus. That it attacks immune systems that are already weakened, and the ONLY way they can tell that it was covid19 is by the test administered to the patient. But my understanding of the test is that it looks for specific markers that covid leaves behind, which just so happen to be similar to markers left behind by other virus’. Kinda like not seeing the cows in the pasture, but deducing that there are cows due to the poop left behind. Step in some shit and say “There are cows here.” But it’s hard to say what kind of cow it is. It all pretty much looks the same.

My buddy said to me the other day that he had a friend die of covid. He had a stroke, fell down the stairs and hit his head. Covid19. WTF? I think the best thing we can do is ask a shitload of questions and don’t take the info we get from large media outlets at face value. The whole thing just wreaks of smoke and mirrors. The info just doesn’t add up.

One hospital rep from NY said that no matter the way a person dies that if they test positive for covid, then the death is recorded as a covid death. Car accident, test positive, then it must be corona. Oh, and btw, send us more money for our willingness to deal with this shit. Kinda makes you wonder why the count is soooo high.

I’m not saying this virus doesn’t exist, but according to the CDC the US death rate is lower than usual this year. WTF?

I should sign this, Confused in America.