• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_o8uj7sKkcf1s02vreo1_500.gif

@Lawless are you all recovered? Family all good?

Semper Fidelis,
Aaron
Well I did get my smell and taste back and the false smoke smell I was experiencing is gone. My taste isn’t quite as it was before but 95% or so recovered.

I still have some fatigue and shortness of breath. My resting pulse is still in the 60s but my O2 is about a point lower than before. I have been trying to space out my work so I am able to be out 4-5 hours and then go home or maybe to pick up something or some other low exertion activity.

My wife was to have a little procedure done and they tested her as a prerequisite, she is positive (test was 2 weeks ago) which wasn’t a surprise. My daughter’s job tested her again and she was negative, tested her again 2 weeks later and she was positive again. This was her 3rd test.

Wife worked from home 2 weeks and is now back at work, never had a symptom.

Daughter was told to stay home “until we call” and has filed for workers comp and unemployment. Her employer is under investigation for the way it handled its original outbreak.

So we’re ok I guess. I am passing a kidney stone today (joy) and it’s been raining steady 2 days and supposed to rain for 2 more. I’m sitting here like a potato.

Well I did get my smell and taste back and the false smoke smell I was experiencing is gone. My taste isn’t quite as it was before but 95% or so recovered.

I still have some fatigue and shortness of breath. My resting pulse is still in the 60s but my O2 is about a point lower than before. I have been trying to space out my work so I am able to be out 4-5 hours and then go home or maybe to pick up something or some other low exertion activity.

My wife was to have a little procedure done and they tested her as a prerequisite, she is positive (test was 2 weeks ago) which wasn’t a surprise. My daughter’s job tested her again and she was negative, tested her again 2 weeks later and she was positive again. This was her 3rd test.

Wife worked from home 2 weeks and is now back at work, never had a symptom.

Daughter was told to stay home “until we call” and has filed for workers comp and unemployment. Her employer is under investigation for the way it handled its original outbreak.

So we’re ok I guess. I am passing a kidney stone today (joy) and it’s been raining steady 2 days and supposed to rain for 2 more. I’m sitting here like a potato.

Hope it's less than 5MM. Mine wasn't. o_O

i bet he doesnt touch a damn thing on that wall..lol

half the shit is too high to use, unless he pulls all the tools for the day before the bench gets messy

5 will get you 10 that the other side of the shop has some nice woodworking equipment with a cord and a plug in the wall

Reactions: BullGear
I have a friend who has passed 26 since 1969. Wish I had his tolerance for pain.
My buddy Jack has a nephew that is disabled due to them. Some condition causes his body to make them constantly. He gets tonsil stones constantly as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Sgt47