• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

antifa.jpeg

Just dropping these off today

Ask my kids. I've been doing this for more than 34 years (the age of my oldest).

It actually worked 1 time. We were in a burger joint and in runs a kid and then someone else. They run around the restaurant a few times. The kid runs past me and I jump up and tackle him. I sit on him and the guy chasing him brings out cuffs and takes over. Seems the kid stole a few items the the guying chasing, was an off duty cop playing security guard for the store. I got a big thank you from the cop and the manager gave me a gift card for my trouble.

I did it more to protect my kids who were with me. No need for thigs to get out of control.

I love how all those Aunt Teefah pussies are all up in arms about a kid getting his ass whipped after opening a mans car door without permission.

I feel the punk got off lucky.

And why was that dude just sitting there?
Thats my main question.

Reactions: Lesch
I know a few here have been there. @clcustom1911 @Garvey
Not trying to leave anyone out, just know those guys for sure.

That officer has stones the size of Jupiter being that calm working on a baby not breathing with an obstruction.

Made my nuts suck up a bit.
That officer was awesome.
I suck at google, what city was that in?
Cool as a cucumber the whole way through. Damn.

I can tell you when you leave a call like that, and your adrenaline goes away... you need a nap.