• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1594743494_6vpqac40ic.jpeg

I know a few here have been there. @clcustom1911 @Garvey
Not trying to leave anyone out, just know those guys for sure.

That officer has stones the size of Jupiter being that calm working on a baby not breathing with an obstruction.

Made my nuts suck up a bit.
That officer was awesome.
I suck at google, what city was that in?
Those are the calls that separate the men from the boys. I tell our rookies "you've got to keep your cool, fall back on your training and fix the problem. If you get emotional, you quit thinking and then you will not help anyone."

Sick and hurt kids are the worst of the worst.

I’m not LE but I was in his situation once. After everything was over I had to take a walk where no one could see me so I could collect my nerves. That officer is a professional.

Same here. A number of years ago a young man went into a full blown seizure in the office. I was getting coffee and hear all this screaming so I rundown the hallway to see what was happening. Everyone was just standing around screaming. I rolled him on his side and removed his tie and opened his collar. Talked to him quietly until the seizures subsided and emergency medical folks showed up. It was just automatic and people came by asked why I seemed so calm. Had to go back to my office and close my door to chill out a bit.

Notice how when Bill Maher said he was a proud liberal they're only a few claps and cheers... LOL

Last edited: