• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

In Wayne County NC, at the landfill, there are a few 20 cyl locomotive engines running on methane from the garbage, that power generators. Very verycool.

I was given the tour when I was a Snap-on dealer.

1597251377845.jpeg

Possibly the greatest injustice never told. Irish slaves in the Caribbean. Forced inter breeding, life long indentured servitude. Not even valuable enough to keep track. Just rounded them up in the streets in Ireland and shipped them off to never be seen or heard or even acknowledged. And to add insult to injury , most won't even acknowledge that it even happened.

Even a Wikipedia page dedicated to dismiss the "myth". :rolleyes:

"They" are trying to erase it from history.

My kid in 10th grade brought up the subject in a English class with a white woke teacher , Who taught/pushed the white guilt brainwashing of the white kids .
She flat out denied it ever happened and when my son offered proof .
She wouldn't look at it or discuss it .
I live in a outer suburb . We still have farm fields and majority of the kids are white middle class and up .
This particular teacher was always pushing leftist BS in the English class .

My kid in 10th grade brought up the subject in a English class with a white woke teacher , Who taught/pushed the white guilt brainwashing of the white kids .
I live in a outer suburb . We still have farm fields and majority of the kids are white middle class and up .
My grandson will be home schooled by yours truly.

”Today we learn to run the brush hog, tomorrow we study the war of northern aggression...” 🤓

When Japanese internment camps come up in history class ask the instructor about the Ni ihau incident and if it's reasonable to think it effected the mindset of the decision makers.

My grandson will be home schooled by yours truly.

”Today we learn to run the brush hog, tomorrow we study the war of northern aggression...” 🤓
Both my sons are out of school now .
My son was thorn in many a leftist teachers side . He even converted other kids to the right .
The principles didn't want to have anymore meetings with me after a couple of face to face meetings .
That decidedly did not go the way they thought it would . Had to also on more than one occasion . Have to straighten out a teacher.
I never yelled or threatened anybody at the school . But I would back my kids when it was appropriate .
With a reasoned argument .
I always discussed politics and history with my kids . We also discussed daily what was being taught in school .
Daily I would counter the leftist BS some teachers pushed !
I am certain there are some at the school , Who are happy to no longer have to deal with me and mine !

My son was thorn in many a leftist teachers side . He even converted other kids to the right .
The principles didn't want to have anymore meetings with me after a couple of face to face meetings .
That decidedly did not go the way they thought it would . Had to also on more than one occasion . Have to straighten out a teacher.
I never yelled or threatened anybody at the school . But I would back my kids when it was appropriate .
I always discussed politics and history with my kids . We also discussed daily what was being taught in school .
I am certain there are some at the school , Who are happy to no longer have to deal with me and mine !
I home schooled my daughter beginning 9th grade.

The situation was shocking when I investigated. Not just what was taught and the lack of care by staff. The animals who were there because they had to be, and who had zero intention of learning anything were the other side of the coin.

If I have any breath left in me, my GS won’t darken the door of those hellish halls.

Possibly the greatest injustice never told. Irish slaves in the Caribbean. Forced inter breeding, life long indentured servitude. Not even valuable enough to keep track. Just rounded them up in the streets in Ireland and shipped them off to never be seen or heard or even acknowledged. And to add insult to injury , most won't even acknowledge that it even happened.

Even a Wikipedia page dedicated to dismiss the "myth". :rolleyes:

"They" are trying to erase it from history.

AmazingConcreteAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

When Japanese internment camps come up in history class ask the instructor about the Ni ihau incident and if it's reasonable to think it effected the mindset of the decision makers.
On the front page of every news paper in America when the full aftermath of Pearl Harbor became known. Was it fair to paint all Japanese immigrants with that brush? Probably not, but no one was about to shed a tear for their internment with over two thousand casualties and American citizens trying to shelter the very pilots who did it.
If you attempt to understand history from the "woke" (leftistfucktardist in the Latin) perspective you end up more ignorant than when you began.

@Lawless @pmclaine

Ive been shaving with a DE for like 8 years now I guess. Been using a Merkur closed comb.

I bought an open comb Parker this spring. Was touted as being great for people who only shave once a week...

Fucking terrible razor... clogs up like a bitch(which its NOT supposed to do). Ive tried to use it constantly for like 5-6 months... I went back to my closed comb Merkur like 2 weeks ago... once again had a perfect shave from it with the same week long hair...

I want to get into a straight, but damn its a lot to get setup with something nice and thats a whole nother skill set im not sure im ready for LOL.

Reactions: Lawless
@Lawless @pmclaine

Ive been shaving with a DE for like 8 years now I guess. Been using a Merkur closed comb.

I bought an open comb Parker this spring. Was touted as being great for people who only shave once a week...

Fucking terrible razor... clogs up like a bitch(which its NOT supposed to do). Ive tried to use it constantly for like 5-6 months... I went back to my closed comb Merkur like 2 weeks ago... once again had a perfect shave from it with the same week long hair...

I want to get into a straight, but damn its a lot to get setup with something nice and thats a whole nother skill set im not sure im ready for LOL.

I wouldn't know how to maintain a straight razor nor do I need the xtra hobby.

I love DE.

Much better for my skin, I have lost twenty pounds and my penis is thicker and longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Gregor.Samsa
Back in those days( 2003 ) I was superman. GSXR 1000 and serious daily workouts.

Post crash I’m an old man (50) that walks like Mr. Magoo.

View attachment 7396601View attachment 7396602

Yes I know there were no yellow 1000s, it was custom painted by David Bargoil.
Mine was a Ducati if it makes you feel better... and I'll be 56 in Dec....

2003 was still doing endurance marches between marketing gigs ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Lawless
@Lawless @pmclaine

Join Badger and Blade and haunt the classifieds for a great straight at prices much less than auction sites plus tons of great info.

I wouldn't know how to maintain a straight razor nor do I need the xtra hobby.
I am reading up on honing and stropping. My dad had an ancient strop from a barber shop but my sister nor I know what became of it ☹️

I am reading up on honing and stropping. My dad had an ancient strop from a barber shop but my sister nor I know what became of it ☹
Got me a Dovo Bismarck and a Ralf Ast straight razors. The upkeep is not nearly as bad as it's made out to be. Run the razor on a Shapton 8000 grit whetstone every once and a while, strop and oil the blade after use and you're good to go. You'll cut the shit out of your face the first few times but the learning curve is fairly quick. Softening your beard with hot water in the shower and using a pre shave oil or lotion like Proraso really helps too. Definitely not a shave for when you're late to work though.

I just have to say "GOOD ON YOU"!!!
My mom was a teacher for 35 years, my wife is a teacher. Just like any group there are good and bad.
Myself and my wife always cringe when people claim the education system is brain washing their children. I am not claiming that it doesn't happen, but if/when it does the parents are letting it happen.
It gets worse the higher/further up the ladder you go, with college/universities being the worst.

What I tell people is this: Why would you allow a person other than yourself to have more "influence" over your child than yourself?

Elementary is pretty bland, and with my daughter we mostly talked about bullies and watch out for teachers that touch you (inappropriately) .
When Jr high started we talked about the same, but also the difference between teaching fact based or teaching opinion based. Also that while instructions should mostly be followed, teachers DO NOT out rank myself or my spouse.

In high school my daughter had to do a presentation to the school board. I can't remember why exactly. Anyway she did it on the waste of time that certain collage degrees are.
specifically, art, history and english degrees.
Well about 1/2 way through when she hit on english degrees the superintendent of the school district spoke up and said "I have an english degree" to which there was a light gasp in the room. Like he is some kind of God or something.
My daughter looked over at me for a moment with a look of "good job dad we fucked that up". I just gave her a look back of "you got this, and I got you"
My daughter stopped for split second and said "could you please explain what specific part of your english degree you use daily to administer the entire school district"
He shut up and let her finish.

Last edited: