• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1600820835453.png

Came back up to the farm and went for a walk on one of the trails. I found a 100’ chestnut oak that has apparently been struck by lightning.

I noticed all the strips of bark on the ground first. It was in different widths from 4” to 1/2” and various lengths. It was out as far as maybe 30’ from the tree.

I then saw the tree. Bark was stripped off all the way to the top on just one side and there is a 3/4” wide groove, about 1/2” deep, straight as a string all the way up as far as I can see.

This happened over the last few days as I was at this spot Sunday morning before I went back to finish up some jobs at “home”.

Pretty amazing.

4D0A15F1-8362-4C03-8BA4-838E2BC9809C.jpeg
3E6D0B29-F6C3-431A-85D2-6E6230355987.jpeg
7016C18E-D541-4DD2-AC7B-13B5E7D28B0F.jpeg

Came back up to the farm and went for a walk on one of the trails. I found a 100’ chestnut oak that has apparently been struck by lightning.

I noticed all the strips of bark on the ground first. It was in different widths from 4” to 1/2” and various lengths. It was out as far as maybe 30’ from the tree.

I then saw the tree. Bark was stripped off all the way to the top on just one side and there is a 3/4” wide groove, about 1/2” deep, straight as a string all the way up as far as I can see.

This happened over the last few days as I was at this spot Sunday morning before I went back to finish up some jobs at “home”.

Pretty amazing.

View attachment 7431185View attachment 7431186View attachment 7431187
You need to carve a bat or something out of that tree! Sirhr

Pretty amazing.

View attachment 7431185View attachment 7431186View attachment 7431187

I have a silver maple about 15 yards behind my house that I saw get hit about 7 years ago. I saw sparke fly and thought it hit my metal building. It split it from top to bottom and blew bark everywhere. It is coming down this fall. The power of lightning is amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
I have a silver maple about 15 yards behind my house that I saw get hit about 7 years ago. I saw sparke fly and thought it hit my metal building. It split it from top to bottom and blew bark everywhere. It is coming down this fall. The power of lightning is amazing.

I was hauling hay last Summer and a thunderstorm came up , then a tornado warning alert came on. We noticed the neighbors prized Santa Gertrudis bull slowly walking to seek cover from the rain. Next thing ya know it was struck right in the head between its horns. The lightening came out its ass ...literally ! There was meat cooked from raw to burnt on his hinds.
We salvaged what we could meat wise. Now every time I see lightening , that image will be stuck in my mind. Stuff is no joke!!