• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Went to visit the puppies yesterday. 9 hour drive one way was totally worth it. They’re 5 weeks old. Only a few weeks until she comes home.

8DBDF987-E110-488E-8D5D-C33B2B318247.jpeg

Don't care how many times that I've seen that, it always cracks me up.

Paddle boarding with two labs on the Columbia River was always an adventure. Perfect day, was going to the island and back off the Hook on my big board with both labs along for the ride with no issues. It was unusually calm and the boys were relaxing right up til the monument that a 12-14 foot Sturgeon surfaced about 2 foot on our starboard side. My Chocolate leaped on to his back and the next thing I knew I was floating in the air sideways several feet above the water for what seemed like a hour. I made them both swim back:)

Last edited:
Well, I succumbed to razor addiction again. Bought the new gold plated version of my 2 Fatip open comb slant razors. 3 of the same model isn’t wrong is it?

EB696D66-9D19-419E-8782-3C97E0042A7B.jpeg

Also, Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements released their new open comb glow in the dark double slant! Made from ABS instead of Bakelite and still with the brass inserts for durability. I have one of their Bakelite slants and this is a copy of the vintage Fasan double slant, very twisted blade!

7308AA84-9503-4B65-8A30-BBDDEFE4A1A4.jpeg

Well, I succumbed to razor addiction again. Bought the new gold plated version of my 2 Fatip open comb slant razors. 3 of the same model isn’t wrong is it?

View attachment 7449416

Also, Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements released their new open comb glow in the dark double slant! Made from ABS instead of Bakelite and still with the brass inserts for durability. I have one of their Bakelite slants and this is a copy of the vintage Fasan double slant, very twisted blade!

View attachment 7449412
For the love of God man, get some counseling..🤣🤣

Try buying canning supplies.
No lids anywhere. Finally ordered some.
Not only merely hard to find during harvest time, but individuals are buying entire shelves-full, with no limits. Just like Ammo.

I've been buying lids locally without issue. The problem I'm having is buying jars. Even the thrift stores are out. Good thing all I have left are about a dozen pints of apple sauce and maybe 6 apple butter pints.

Waterspout.
Yep, spent a lot of time off the coast of Florida and to Bimini and Walker Cay and back and seen quite a few of them but nothing to that extent. Going across the gulf stream I've seen it go from flat to 16-30' swells with water spouts but never that huge. I think I would have pooped a bit.

Reactions: Jaron3