• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

This one touches me, my dog just fell to vestibular ataxia, that's how he laid for 10 days thinking he would get better we had to put him down, he was 16 and gave us pleasure all those years, I wept the night we put him to sleep.... yep I'm a wimp. Just two days ago, miss the hell out of him!!

My little rat terrier!
Sad to hear your loss. Not a wimp.

Make sure you make it over to the Man's Best Friend thread here in Maggies.
Btw the Hide is great for helping come up with good dog names when the time is right.

All dogs go to heaven, took pix of him in the last days, why did I do that, it just saddens me to look at them.
Post them here. Remember the good times. He's waiting on the other side with all of the other dogs we have lost having a blast waiting for you to come home.
(Making myself get all misty writing this).

talking with a mate about shit we've accumulated over the years and what they're worth, i totally forgot i had this sitting in the spare room. have been wanting to go to the MotoGP for the past 4 years to get his signature on it to make it worth even more than it is already. lets see if you can guess why it's worth a bit :)

View attachment 7451304View attachment 7451305 View attachment 7451307
Helmet #29 of 2000, Andrea Ionnone rider #29.

I was watching that race live, poor old Gavin didn't have a chance. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
No offense intended to the OP.
For what? I posted the link cause I saw you were new and figured you would appreciate it as well. Life happens. We try to help support each other when we need it.

Some in this thread have gone through cancer and other crap, some are going through chemo currently (smoke and prayers @Sgt47), and many have other challenges. Getting reminded of good times is great even though they might be tinged by sad times as well.

Now to go all completely sappy Inside Out is a great movie that goes over this stuff.

So post up the happy awesome times. You never know who it will help lift and remind others of good times.

A good reminder in all situations. This too shall pass.

This one touches me, my dog just fell to vestibular ataxia, that's how he laid for 10 days thinking he would get better we had to put him down, he was 16 and gave us pleasure all those years, I wept the night we put him to sleep.... yep I'm a wimp. Just two days ago, miss the hell out of him!!

My little rat terrier!

Reactions: 1skrewsloose
For what? I posted the link cause I saw you were new and figured you would appreciate it as well. Life happens. We try to help support each other when we need it.

Some in this thread have gone through cancer and other crap, some are going through chemo currently (smoke and prayers @Sgt47), and many have other challenges. Getting reminded of good times is great even though they might be tinged by sad times as well.

Now to go all completely sappy Inside Out is a great movie that goes over this stuff.

So post up the happy awesome times. You never know who it will help lift and remind others of good times.

A good reminder in all situations. This too shall pass.
The crew here in “work safe” helped me immensely when I had Covid and when my grandson had salmonella. This is a fine group in this thread with several who offered me a room even while on a trip.

B3586D66-081F-447E-9010-4A2107BD1618.gif

Mr. President......weve heard reports you poop brown turds? Is your colon racist? Why dont you poop your own color turds? Weve heard Biden poops rainbow turds, it seems like your poop is devisive and Bidens poop is all inclusive. Can you explain that?

This shit just gets old!

i'm forced to be a beatles fan by my wife, but i'm not young to not know who they are. just never got into their music. was more hard rock orientated at a young age thanks to my uncle and then went club style as i got into my late teens. have lived trance ever since. still listen to other music but i have to be in the mood and not be given a headache by my wife cranking the beatles. she hasn't heard of headphones!