• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1607701352654.png

In the spirit of the season and this creepy damn new tradition...
Watch the whole thing! I actually do LOLed 🤣🤣

Reactions: LeftyJason
It’s a dove tail joint...only it has double dove tails. Very skilled craftsmen and obviously took quite some time. Probably had a pretty good jig and chisel.

It is hard to describe in words. Its a rotating curved dove joint. You line up your two pieces at the joints at a tight 45 degree angle with the dove tails interlocking and spread them out rotating the dove joint into eachother to get them to 90 degree. This video is a simplified version of that technique but stacking the two pieces to 180 degrees instead of perpendicular to 90 but the idea is the same. Amazing craftsmanship.

Last edited:

It is hard to describe in words. Its a rotating curved dove joint. You line up your two pieces at the joints at a tight 45 degree angle with the dove tails interlocking and spread them out rotating the dove joint into eachother to get them to 90 degree. This video is a simplified version of that technique but stacking the two pieces to 180 degrees instead of perpendicular to 90 but the idea is the same. Amazing craftsmanship.

That’s in-line, not a corner. Different cuts.

Santa lost a few toys from the Sled
EosMP_mVQAENYH_

EosUdsYXMAEY7LB

Ocean Network Express (ONE) estimates that 1,816 boxes fell into the ocean during a storm as the Japanese-flagged ship crossed the Pacific to California last week. Of the 1,816 units lost, 64 contained dangerous goods, including fireworks, batteries and liquid ethanol.

I had no idea Japan made and exported fireworks to the US

I’m laughing because just the other night a neighboring PD got sent to a call where a woman said someone was violating her rectum using voodoo.

Just shows, truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
I’ve met her before. Lady called in because the voodoo fingers were visiting her at night. She had to tell my trainee about 3 times before he got it.

I think the problem people are having is that they see that as a dovetail, like a drawer, instead of stacked like a log cabin. Once you look at the grain and think of the individual logs, it becomes more obvious. Perhaps if one thinks of the ends as simply notched, instead of the artistic cut, it would be easier to picture.

I think the problem people are having is that that see that as a dovetail, like a drawer, instead of stacked like a log cabin.
yeah....that actually makes more sense doesnt it....