• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

glacier sunrise.jpeg

Looked staged to me as well. The kid just happens to wander off to a street median, in full view of the camera.

Back when men were men, and boys wore dresses.

We have family pictures from the late 1800s early 1900s and little boys wore dresses back then. I know "breeching" was when a boy started wearing pants and had a party marking it.
a lot of boys had to wear dresses if they had older sisters in the coal towns and places like that

just no money for clothes so you wore what your older siblings wore

charles bronson (movie start tough guy) actually spoke about it one day,

he wore a dress to school because they had no money

Reactions: BullGear
a lot of boys had to wear dresses if they had older sisters in the coal towns and places like that

When we moved from the stick into the city, my mother had to sew a pair of gym shorts out of a sheet. We had no money to spend on that. After all, we lived in a house where the back wall was separating from the rest of the house.

Reactions: Sgt47

From what I understand from my grandmother, it was practicality, small kids still potty training were easier to deal with in a dress. Also, they just didn't make tiny pants, my Grandfather was a tailor and kids grew too fast to make pants while a a kid can wear a dress from ankles to knees.

Reactions: D_TROS and brianf