• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1633348786552.jpeg

Reactions: 37L1 and Lawless

In my area, we have a few of that yellow and red paper wasp species, and they're pretty docile, but we mostly have a solid red species that is highly aggressive. This guy is an absolute bastard:
ADEAE4B4-DF88-4C33-88CE-47389EAA7950.jpeg

Any of y'all familiar with the "Red Wasp" of Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas?

In my area, we have a few of that yellow and red paper wasp species, and they're pretty docile, but we mostly have a solid red species that is highly aggressive. This guy is an absolute bastard:
View attachment 7715233

Yep.

I'm in north Texas, for the most part the red wasp we have around here are not terribly aggressive. You see them flying all over the grass during the day, usually don't bother us at all. But I did get stung by one this summer, little nest over the garage door I didn't see and got bombed. I leave the nests alone unless there in a area where we could come in contact as they are great for fly control. We actually had some hornets this year, they wake up pissed off, if there is a nest of them there going to be dead.

View attachment 7715233

Then there is the "cow killer"

1633417653864.png

View attachment 7715233

I’m at war with the red wasps constantly 😡

Reactions: Odysseus1911
View attachment 7715233

Oklahoma too. All over here.