• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEgnH_wfDK8w2_l98OJ5m73otsQ5AUNLM1IfANXn-nA3t1f5AX3LYjfiarGAIglTxLggbitzMkPDnJ9ECNo9nW4n2d7batRGPX_DgeWSEbhglhf2rL9dO4qcZS-k0qAP-t-LUtHTEQwMy7D5XCk1EFqlEoixX1DMQ22hES4WvKTOjZ_MC30lxVDPhFhFVA=s500

Looks like ole dr facet has finally figured out a way to keep us from having family gatherings during the holiday season.View attachment 7716906

You laugh now.......

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

Thats not a passage about cheap food prices.

Then there is the "cow killer"View attachment 7715382
In my area, we have a few of that yellow and red paper wasp species, and they're pretty docile, but we mostly have a solid red species that is highly aggressive. This guy is an absolute bastard:
View attachment 7715233

Any of y'all familiar with the "Red Wasp" of Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas?
spent a week at my Mother's when she had surgery a few years ago,
she had a colony of those velvet ants in her back yard,

fascinating bugs, and I made sure to wear my shoes outside

re the other quote on the wasp, her in VA,, they are all bastards,, regardless of color scheme

You laugh now.......

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.”

Thats not a passage about cheap food prices.
I don't know about your interpretation, but my studies lead me to believe I'll be watching those events from the mezzanine, so to speak.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
We are in Myrtle Beach with my sister and BIL.

BIL got a call while we were at dinner that his mom had been in a bad wreck and was choppered to Wake Med.

She was helping the church put on a golf tournament and was riding in a van to get to the course. Was hit head on. Arm has multiple fractures from being pinned under the van. Broken ribs and lots of bad cuts. Lost a lot of blood.

Please pray for grandma Jean Marlow.

Hospital will only allow 1 person in per 24hr period. 😑

BIL got a call while we were at dinner that his mom had been in a bad wreck and was choppered to Wake Med.

She was helping the church put on a golf tournament and was riding in a van to get to the course. Was hit head on. Arm has multiple fractures from being pinned under the van. Broken ribs and lots of bad cuts. Lost a lot of blood.

Jean passed early this morning. She was laughing and alert and then in seconds met her Lord.

Please pray for Lee 😢

Prayers inbound for her and her loved ones.

To clarify, None of us lives in MB, just were there for a weekend. Got the news while down there and had to head back to central NC where my sister lives and where the accident happened.

Wife and I came home Saturday night but will head back for the funeral this week.

Thanks for all of the nice posts. She was one of the best people I knew.