• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Sorry guys, but want to share a proud dad moment. This is my daughter Ashley, who surprised me with some photos taken at a karate tournament a couple of weeks ago (she placed first). The reason I’m so proud is not that she did well, but the road she had to take to get there. Grew up a normal kid and we took karate together where she got her black belt at 11. At 15, she was working on her 2nd degree when she had a major seizure at school and found out it was the onset of Tourette’s syndrome. Dealing with uncontrollable physical tics, she kept working at it, but then another setback with a severe case of vestibular neuritis, an infection of the inner ear, which damaged her vestibular canals, compromising her sense of balance. Time in a wheelchair, then crutches and learning to walk again. She worked her butt off (an excellent student) and kept trying martial arts but still suffered balance issues and bad vertigo with any rotation. Kept at it, desensitizing her vertigo and now at 23, ready to graduate college, competing, and doing well. She never used her disabilities as an excuse, never stopped trying. I share, not to boast or brag (well a little), but seeing these pics brought her entire journey to me in an instant and just need to share that my daughter motivates the hell out of me.

Attachments

• B60D4837-7CED-4260-AF9E-E6D24EFBD3DB.jpeg
    B60D4837-7CED-4260-AF9E-E6D24EFBD3DB.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 40E3C874-873E-4C29-AD39-96FF2B5F7A11.jpeg
    40E3C874-873E-4C29-AD39-96FF2B5F7A11.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 065E4F65-CD62-4E78-A322-648C97E1D6A9.jpeg
    065E4F65-CD62-4E78-A322-648C97E1D6A9.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 173
  • DD3E969B-793C-4F8F-BCA2-FCF100B2EA12.jpeg
    DD3E969B-793C-4F8F-BCA2-FCF100B2EA12.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 179
Sorry guys, but want to share a proud dad moment. This is my daughter Ashley, who surprised me with some photos taken at a karate tournament a couple of weeks ago (she placed first). The reason I’m so proud is not that she did well, but the road she had to take to get there. Grew up a normal kid and we took karate together where she got her black belt at 11. At 15, she was working on her 2nd degree when she had a major seizure at school and found out it was the onset of Tourette’s syndrome. Dealing with uncontrollable physical tics, she kept working at it, but then another setback with a severe case of vestibular neuritis, an infection of the inner ear, which damaged her vestibular canals, compromising her sense of balance. Time in a wheelchair, then crutches and learning to walk again. She worked her butt off (an excellent student) and kept trying martial arts but still suffered balance issues and bad vertigo with any rotation. Kept at it, desensitizing her vertigo and now at 23, ready to graduate college, competing, and doing well. She never used her disabilities as an excuse, never stopped trying. I share, not to boast or brag (well a little), but seeing these pics brought her entire journey to me in an instant and just need to share that my daughter motivates the hell out of me.

Be proud of her accomplishments and make sure she knows.

Great victory for Ashley!!!

A 10-year-old English Mastiff named Titan has gone viral after he hopped behind the wheel of a golf cart and crashed it into his owner’s Chevy truck – a truly bizarre turn of events that no one would believe had it not been captured on a home security camera.

The video of Titan commandeering the golf cart was posted to the ViralHog channel on YouTube earlier this month and has since racked up nearly 50,000 views. The clip shows the large English Mastiff approaching the golf cart before he attempts to hop up on the bench seat – presumably for a nap. Titan then accidentally sits on the gas pedal whilst trying to climb up on the seat, giving the golf cart forward thrust and taking the confused K9 along for the ride.

Luckily for Titan, the golf cart’s wheel was turned sharply to the left, so he immediately began travelling in the direction of the house instead of the road that runs in front of it. But while this was a positive turn of events for Titan, his owner was a bit less lucky. The golf cart ends up slamming nose-first into the driver’s side front quarter panel of the owner’s Chevy truck, which could be a Chevy Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado or Avalanche based on the front fascia design, likely incurring quite a bit of body damage in the process. Titan then hops out of the golf cart and appears to survey the situation for a moment before walking away as though nothing happened. We get the feeling this will be the last time the owner leaves the key in his golf cart when Titan’s left unattended.