• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

AVvXsEhB1P8nAbUz73k8yn_MYSwWFG1A7QhnwsMgsuGo7sC07-x3AQ8oBLTRHf_eIimndK6y13NHmlJcI63utR1bX9mvoLpavQSPatRJlmfhjTeITbJdkESGZy_wGragf65NrpQnHPqKLj4_Z6cmdA57VAWoCFKsBZy606q7NyJAnVf0nPPWG5jwvyzttNWDJA=s334

if that kid isn't already chewing on crayons, he will be now. Future USMC recruit.
A uniform, a rifle, and a drinking problem and he is ready to rock.

Yes, Mr. Squirrel, I am trying to hunt.
Appearantly you are blissfully unaware of the fact that I pack a 22 pistol just for annoying little malefactors like you who try to make it sound like a deer is walking up behind me.
Next to venison, squirrel simmered in onion gravy is my 2nd favorite wild game dish.
Now scram 'fore you get 36 grains of come upins.

Last edited:
Appearantly you are blissfully unaware of the fact that I pack a 22 pistol just for annoying little malefactors like you who try to make it sound like a deer is walking up behind me.
Next to venison, squirrel simmered in onion gravy is my 2nd favorite wild game dish.

You might need a bigger gun.

iu

Good times...good times.
Fort Lost in the Woods, 1970. We all masked up and marched into the building - maybe a platoon at a time. Inside the building was a sort of wood stove. One of the DIs was there, no mask. He set some kind of pellets on the stove and the room filled with gas. We removed our masks, enjoyed the experience, then left in a orderly fashion. He kept the gas going until the entire company had enjoyed the experience - still no mask. It was interesting. He also had the longest pace I ever saw.

Reactions: SWgeezer and MJF
Fort Lost in the Woods, 1970. We all masked up and marched into the building - maybe a platoon at a time. Inside the building was a sort of wood stove. One of the DIs was there, no mask. He set some kind of pellets on the stove and the room filled with gas. We removed our masks, enjoyed the experience, then left in a orderly fashion. He kept the gas going until the entire company had enjoyed the experience - still no mask. It was interesting. He also had the longest pace I ever saw.
Damn. I went though it twice, it was a requirement being stationed in Korea. There was always "that guy" that would go through the whole alphabet, count to a hundred, and still would barely have a runny nose...I was NOT that guy, but I wasn't at the other end of the spectrum with snot running like a garden hose either.

Reactions: SWgeezer

My daughter went thru BCT @ FLW last spring. She was very anxious about this part but said it was like snorting while eating sushi and getting a little wasabi up your nose. Wasn't pleasant but didn't affect her anything like some of the kids that came out with tears running down their faces and snot running out of their noses. Yes, we got pics and some video.

Her graduation was the first open to families since CoVid, so the ex and I drove 600+ miles each way to be there. Worth it. Fabulous German restaurant just North of the main gate, but off the main road.

As this is a pic thread (she's in it..):
IMG_8733.JPG

My daughter went thru BCT @ FLW last spring. She was very anxious about this part but said it was like snorting while eating sushi and getting a little wasabi up your nose. Wasn't pleasant but didn't affect her anything like some of the kids that came out with tears running down their faces and snot running out of their noses. Yes, we got pics and some video.

Her graduation was the first open to families since CoVid, so the ex and I drove 600+ miles each way to be there. Worth it. Fabulous German restaurant just North of the main gate, but off the main road.

As this is a pic thread (she's in it..):
View attachment 7794999
Cool!!!

Congrats on an awesome kid!

Sirhr

PS... I'll take CS any time over pepper spray. That shit fucked me up!

View attachment 7795038

Officer Clegane... is that you?

Sirhr

No, that was my feeble attempt at humor.

I recall someone attacking me with an evil grin on his face like the guy in the photo I was responding to.

I don't recall the grin on his face as much as I do the look of terror when I got the best of him and he almost lost his life.

That is a snapshot from my past that brings a sense of pleasure knowing that sometimes an idiot will get an enema with a nightstick.

No, that was my feeble attempt at humor.

I recall someone attacking me with an evil grin on his face like the guy in the photo I was responding to.

I don't recall the grin on his face as much as I do the look of terror when I got the best of him and he almost lost his life.

That is a snapshot from my past that brings a sense of pleasure knowing that sometimes an idiot will get an enema with a nightstick.
I was talking about the guy in the original photo...

They both look like they enjoy their jobs ;-)

Sirhr

I was talking about the guy in the original photo...

They both look like they enjoy their jobs ;-)

Sirhr

Exactly. We don't know the entire story behind this photo.

If he was bout to crack the skull of an ANTIFA or BLM turd then good. On the other hand if he was trying to hurt someone peacefully protesting Covid lockdowns then I hope he gets an enema with his nightstick.

9Vm4BFo.png

Exactly. We don't know the entire story behind this photo.

If he was bout to crack the skull of an ANTIFA or BLM turd then good. On the other hand if he was trying to hurt someone peacefully protesting Covid lockdowns then I hope he gets an enema with his nightstick.

9Vm4BFo.png
Looks like Philippines to me... They have so many riots... who knows what it's about!

;-)

Sirhr

Squirrel is better than venison to my taste buds. They are always welcome at my stand. :cool:
20141130_182739.jpg