• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny pics from the road

Captain Kirk

Roberts Tactical Precison
Banned !
1115121702.jpg

Re: Funny pics from the road

Here is one i got on the way to work. Motorcycle and extension ladder.

10501_4854212951527_821865502_n.jpg

LOL, Loving the Charlie McCarthy doll

Rifle season is open here in Montana.....

deerzoom_zps4b89fbf8.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MTAR15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rifle season is open here in Montana.....

deerzoom_zps4b89fbf8.jpg
</div></div>

Dude scored a decent deer.....but lost his license plate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MTAR15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rifle season is open here in Montana.....

deerzoom_zps4b89fbf8.jpg
</div></div>

Dude scored a decent deer.....but lost his license plate.</div></div>

Plate was there, just caked in dirt.

The driver was probably 18 and the passenger I'd guess 16. They were as proud as new Papas.

I lost my pic, this is a borrowed one of a local business:
cameltowing.jpg

another view from the road..
IMG_0744.jpg

Love this model name:
IMG_0935.jpg

This one is from the local Publix, I now understand what is wrong with today's youth:
IMG_0718.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exit to Obamerworld >

photo%2520%25282%2529.JPG

On the way to Kerrville ,Tx. </div></div>

I laugh every time we pass that sign. Will be seeing it in a few weeks on our way to Shertz for Christmas.

Feb 2003 in Florida headed back to Dunedin from Miami.

tacos.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Feb 2003 in Florida headed back to Dunedin from Miami.

tacos.jpg
</div></div>
That won't be good for business...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joemusso</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is one i got on the way to work. Motorcycle and extension ladder.

10501_4854212951527_821865502_n.jpg
</div></div>

WTH are some people thinking? lol