• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Funny story about Ar15.com

Hi,

Well since you haven't straightened all us wrong people out in a couple days I guess we can go ahead and wrap this thread up with the following official statement from me, lolol

Not too often do we see spout mouth people like yourself come into the forum bear pit and attempt to be all "Oakley Sunglass" tough but when we do the good ones triple down on their idiocy and become legends; while others like yourself just sit on your thumbs in the corner.

Just in case you haven't gotten the clue.....

This forum is unlike any other you have ever jumped into. The knowledge level and vast differences in previous and current experiences is something you have to stick around a while to grasp.

Whatever it is you THINK you are super knowledgeable on...there will most definitely be someone here with more knowledge on it.
Whenever it is you THINK you want to spout off to someone...just remember the old saying of "Better to be thought an idiot than to open mouth and remove all doubt".

Sincerely,
Theis
So my oakleys don’t make me cool? Fuck, add another thing to my 6.5 creedmoor with an moa scope list of douchebag items to own.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
GTFO this thread Pilgrim!
john-wayne-gif-8.gif
Good thing that wasn’t the Baldwin fella. He might have killed someone

Hi,

Just for clarity, lol....
Did you get a new sink this past April or have a Terrova 80 by chance, hahahaha?
I am purging the database thresholds this morning and could use some assistance, lol

Sincerely,
Theis
Man you are awesome and scary as fuck, in an,, evil but sincere buddy,, kinda way. It would be fun to tip some good burbon with you and discuss events today.

I've been tempted to "do me, do me" also, but in being a nail , you usually get hammered.

But damn I wish I had your skills sir.

And I laugh when these guys see what ya'll post for them.

Last edited:
Since this thread kinda went in this direction.

Are there any particular website services that any of you would recommend to scrub the inter webs for your PII? I have visited a few over the years but never used their services. Every time I get asked for an e-mail address before I see what they found, I just close the browser window and say the heck with it. It just screams "want more junk e-mail." I took advantage of some of the services the state offers for military, and the military itself. Think they just make finding your house or public records harder to find or something.

Are there any particular website services that any of you would recommend to scrub the inter webs for your PII? I have visited a few over the years but never used their services. Every time I get asked for an e-mail address before I see what they found, I just close the browser window and say the heck with it. It just screams "want more junk e-mail." I took advantage of some of the services the state offers for military, and the military itself. Think they just make finding your house or public records harder to find or something.
There is no service you can pay for that will scrub your info from the internet...any website claiming to do so is a scam.

Start with the basics:
  • Do not post anything online you would not want posted on the front page of the New York Times.
  • Delete FB, Twitter, Instagram...any app specifically designed to mine your data
  • Change your email regularly, complete burn and forget
  • Change your phone # regularly, complete burn and forget
  • Forum usernames, pick something bland and generic, and contain no personal info....and different on each forum
Honestly it's not super hard...it just takes diligence and consistent effort to prevent low level retards like myself from finding out shit about you.

There is no service you can pay for that will scrub your info from the internet...any website claiming to do so is a scam.

Start with the basics:
  • Do not post anything online you would not want posted on the front page of the New York Times.
  • Delete FB, Twitter, Instagram...any app specifically designed to mine your data
  • Change your email regularly, complete burn and forget
  • Change your phone # regularly, complete burn and forget
  • Forum usernames, pick something bland and generic, and contain no personal info....and different on each forum
Honestly it's not super hard...it just takes diligence and consistent effort to prevent low level retards like myself from finding out shit about you.
Think I do ok with some of that. I have accounts with all the usual social media only to keep up with family. Think I maybe posted a few things over the last 10 years, I also use an alias. Where I am coming up short is my e-mail address and phone number, haven't changed those in a long time. Probably should do so soon, tired of spam calls and e-mails. Should probably have not used my username for everything as well, but I am probably a member of maybe 5 or so forums. Guess I could have chosen a user name like "bigfatcock", who wants that in their search historyo_O
Thanks for the advice

Still within reach of our secret weapon.
IMG_4136.JPG

R

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS and Bender
Re: Funny story about Ar15.com

I just basically used the site for sales. Any technical data I learned elsewhere. There are too many moderators who think they have " king" status! If I get any more emails from them , I will forward them. Y'all should get a kick out of my exchanges.
Please Do So! Was linked into it while searching the web and after running a " complaints on ___.com" Google search your forum listed near the top 3. Your shared posts on them have both enlightened me and had me laughing near to tears.