• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FYI: GM has some pretty good barrels available

They seem really cheap compared to DDefense. How well do they shoot? 2-3MOA? And do they usually have the gas port, chamber, everything all good to go? Lots of cheap companies seem to get that stuff wrong.

GM is the company that supplies most of the large vendors and government contracts. (Largest barrel manufacturer in the US actually.) What they sell are usually contract over runs, hence the cheap prices.

The ones I have from them have shot VERY well, and come with the gas port already drilled. They literally are a "drop in/bolt together" item.

I recently built two ARs using GM's 16" chrome lined, M4 profile barrels for my kids. With a three power red dot sight (Burris AR332) I am able to put 10 rounds inside 1-1/2" at 100 yds.

GM is a solid company. Everyone who has a Colt rifle or carbine with a "G" on the chamber swell has a GM barrel. Lots of them out there...