• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI - Here is a source for Aliant Reloader 26 in stock as of 11:00 am 11-11-19 at reasonable price

357Max

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan

You must call to order.
    1lb = $24.70 Currently have 268 in stock less the 5 lbs I just got.
    8lb = $164.80 8 of these in stock

As a side note; I just found out this fucking comunist state of Maryland has a law preventing me from buying 8lb jugs! Comi Fuckers!!! Rant over.

Shipping and hazmat on an 8lb jug to the PNW is $45. Works out to $27/lb. Not horrible, not great. Thanks for the heads up.

FINALLY!!!!!

Got enough food for Roo Roo Becky to see her through 2020...Now I need more brass and a barrel, and hope the 1k 147ELD that I bought in 2018 is not part of the "explode in flight" option they issued. Might explain some of the "How the hell did I miss that, and did anyone spot the splash?" at the SRM.

FINALLY!!!!!

Got enough food for Roo Roo Becky to see her through 2020...Now I need more brass and a barrel, and hope the 1k 147ELD that I bought in 2018 is not part of the "explode in flight" option they issued. Might explain some of the "How the hell did I miss that, and did anyone spot the splash?" at the SRM.

Bugholes has a .130 reamer. 153 A-Tip shoot great with that throat and don't fly apart. Gunwerks has brass in stock. I have two bags of new Bertram brass if you're interested in a deal.

Yes. They are a small brick and mortar and were a little surprised some person on the other side of the continent wanted them to ship powder out here. The transaction was a little rocky and I had to call a couple of times to get my address corrected but the powder did come on time and as expected.

Yes. They are a small brick and mortar and were a little surprised some person on the other side of the continent wanted them to ship powder out here. The transaction was a little rocky and I had to call a couple of times to get my address corrected but the powder did come on time and as expected.

Im hoping they will ship it to California!
    I wonder if they have any left, I tried calling but I think they are gone for the day! I have been looking for this stuff for a year lol, and I just ran out!'

Trying to locate some RL26 if anyone can point me in the right direction. I’ve tried all the big time suppliers with no luck. Thanks in advance for any info

Trying to locate some RL26 if anyone can point me in the right direction. I’ve tried all the big time suppliers with no luck. Thanks in advance for any info
    Whittaker Country had 40 1lb bottles of RL26 5 minutes ago. I got 6. Should’ve got all of em but I figured my fellow hide members may needs some too. Go get em!

Reactions: BigPrince
    A few Sportsmans warehouse west coast locations are showing it in stock including Albany and Kennewick