• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI - Seekins Forged Lowers on GB for $200

RicosRevenge

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
D/FW
As the title says. There are 3 Seekins stripped lowers for sale on GB with a Buy It Now of $200

(No, I'm not the seller)

They are in stock at several places right now as well. I also saw LRB lowers in stock at Wideners. Last one I purchased from them was at $89. Now they are selling them for $189.

Rico,

Those are the SP-15 FORGED lowers...not the usual Seekins BILLET goodness found with the SP223 lowers. That price is still $70 over MSRP, but I agree...in the current market it isn't awful by any means. When Rainier and others has these in stock not long ago, they were running $189 + S&H.

Yup... hence the "forged" in the title! ;-p

Yeah, pricing sucks but it is what it is and $70 over normal ain't too bad.

Rico,

Those are the SP-15 FORGED lowers...not the usual Seekins BILLET goodness found with the SP223 lowers. That price is still $70 over MSRP, but I agree...in the current market it isn't awful by any means. When Rainier and others has these in stock not long ago, they were running $189 + S&H.

Rainier had these in stock LAST NIGHT.. I grabbed one because I really wanna get this new rifle together. 179 + shipping

Last edited:
Yeah, pricing sucks but it is what it is and $70 over normal ain't too bad.

Pricing does suck, but they are coming back down. AFTER ordering mine when I recieved the instock email, I ran a google search and realized these are instock in a few places (atleast as of last night); the pricing everywhere was the same.

Last edited: