• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FYI: Tac Works now has stock packs in ...

Snakum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2010
Sandhills
For everyone who was looking for a stock pack last week: Tactical Works just got a partial shipment of Tac Ops packs in, and are shipping out orders now. Just ordered a second one today.

Re: FYI: Tac Ops has stock packs in now ...

Looks exactly like the one I purchased at Triad Tactical about a year ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waynea_91</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a link to the site?

Thanks </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snakum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.tacticalworks.com/Tactical-Operations-Ammo-Cheek-Pad.html </div></div>
For clarification, the link above that <span style="font-style: italic">Snakum</span> posted IS NOT to the Tactical Operations site, nor are they the same company. Far from it.

What do you need to know? The Tac Ops site is unfortunately lacking, and you won't get that warm fuzzy touchy-feely you might be looking for.

I can probably answer any questions you have about Tac Ops Drag Bags or Stock Packs.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">RH Tac Ops Stock Pack in Multicam:</span></span>
MultiCamTacOpsStockPackRSII8x6-1.jpg

MultiCamTacOpsStockPackLSII8x6-1.jpg

MultiCamTacOpsStockPackOverhead8x6.jpg

Keith

Yes ... the Tactical Works folks are where I ordered the Tac Ops pack. I didn't even notice till you pointed it out. Fixed.

Tac Ops doesn't have the stock pack listed on their site, just the rifles and drag bag as far as I could find.

Checked the Tactical Works site and they only show black and out of stock until 4/26. Looking for a multicam like the one above.

Call 'em. They got some in yesterday morning. Not sure of the colors. I ordered 2 OD green.

Is the underside of this pack 100% covered in velcro the way the Eagle pack is?

I can let you know for sure next week. I'll snap pics of mine when they get in.

Yep ... Velcro everywhere. Very adjustable. Here's what it looks like inside ...

TacOps1.jpg

And on the weapon. Holds two Savage CF mags, a Slope Doper, a Mildot Master, and two condoms.

TacOps2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's too bad, I really need one that will hold twelve rounds and 5 condoms. </div></div>

Nick- With your 6.5x47 and tiny weinie I'm sure it'll meet your requirements!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's too bad, I really need one that will hold twelve rounds and 5 condoms. </div></div>

Nick- With your 6.5x47 and tiny weinie I'm sure it'll meet your requirements!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Shit, I have to piss in the kiddie urinals so my shit don't get wet
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rta108</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the underside of this pack 100% covered in velcro the way the Eagle pack is? </div></div>

Actually-- NO it is not. All EXCEPT for a 3/4" wide strip right where the pack side meets the cheek side (the apex of the stock). That area DOES NOT have any velcro--which makes for a change in the contour--a couple lumps. This is EASILY remedied by cutting a piece of "loop" to size and gluing/sewing it in.

If you take a look at Snakum's first picture above, you can clearly see the the area in the middle (where the tag is located) DOES NOT have any Velcro material.

That;s true. There is a strip at the top that isn't covered.

Also, a Mildot Master and NBA-sized condoms will not really fit in the pack. I was making a joke. However the SlopeDoper and white-guy condoms will fit.
wink.gif

Forgot to mention that with a Tac Ops pack and my new Tab sling from Triad I look all operatory as fuk. I put on my old woodland BDUs, grab the weapon, and stare at myself constantly in the mirror and am amazed at how much I now look like I know what the fuk I'm doing.

Does anyone know if the pouch pocket will hold a 5 rd LA aics mag for a .300 wm?