• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G.A. Precision Website Updated, GAP Store, Etc

Re: G.A. Precision Website Updated, GAP Store, Etc

I went through everything that is there so far and it all worked smooth. Looks good to me. The only thing I didn't see was the Badger one piece scope mount that you offer on the GAP-10's. Just a heads up in case you want it listed.

Needs more cowbell!!!!!

Just kidding. What about the older hats? My black one is turning gray with all the salt lines!!!

Damn nice sight. Makes me want to get the check book out, you do take checks, right?
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went through everything that is there so far and it all worked smooth. Looks good to me. The only thing I didn't see was the Badger one piece scope mount that you offer on the GAP-10's. Just a heads up in case you want it listed.</div></div>

I do thanks Reddirt for the Catch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejd049</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Needs more cowbell!!!!!

Just kidding. What about the older hats? My black one is turning gray with all the salt lines!!! </div></div>

No you are right I agree, talk to george he is anti cowbell.

Looks great George, one bug you've got is the pictures that scroll (Gear Up, Fit for Action, Hunters Companion..) links don't work when you click on those images.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mr_hurricane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejd049</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Needs more cowbell!!!!!

Just kidding. What about the older hats? My black one is turning gray with all the salt lines!!! </div></div>

No you are right I agree, talk to george he is anti cowbell.</div></div>

The Old Hats are going back up, Supa Kenny Blew that one, We ditched the Flex Fit as they were a pain to size. New ones are in the works and will be up soon.

Site looks good....

Everything looks great. Cant wait to see all the rifle finishes when posted, though I think I am still partial to the painted dark multicam...

Lookin' good George!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guy Montag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great George, one bug you've got is the pictures that scroll (Gear Up, Fit for Action, Hunters Companion..) links don't work when you click on those images.

</div></div>

Thanks for the eyeballs, it was a caching issue, it had been cleared and resolved. Promo Code you way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mr_hurricane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also... Follow us on face book bitches... we are far from self promoters but.. come on 86 followers lol. </div></div>

If you started a thread you'd get way more "likes" than posting here... Just sayin... And answer your damn FB messages lol...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mr_hurricane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also... Follow us on face book bitches... we are far from self promoters but.. come on 86 followers lol. </div></div>

If you started a thread you'd get way more "likes" than posting here... Just sayin... And answer your damn FB messages lol... </div></div>

Lol... Too late...

George, the updated website looks good!

Any chance you will be putting any window/bumper stickers on the site?

Wouldn't mind "advertising" for GAP while bragging a little....JaxOps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaxOps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George, the updated website looks good!

Any chance you will be putting any window/bumper stickers on the site?

Wouldn't mind "advertising" for GAP while bragging a little....JaxOps</div></div>

I will have Supa Kenny look into those. I think thats definatly do-able!

New website looks good!

Does the crusader t-shirt have a design on the back? The pictures dont show up if it does.

Everything seemed to work well, no picture for the shot glasses though. How about a polo type shirt with a GAP logo of some sort?
smile.gif

Are the pmags the 308 mags? The description said it's for the gap10 but the picture is of the 223?!

Great deal if it is!