• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G. I. Jane coming to a Foxhole near YOU

Re: G. I. Jane coming to a Foxhole near YOU

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CitizenArrest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EVERYONE is missing 1 important point! What do you think the enemy is going to do once 1 of them is captured?????????
I can see the opposition going to great lengths to capture rather than kill. Turning POW camps into pleasure houses. No one sees that?
</div></div>
I do. I knew a female NCO who was worried about just that when she was attached to a SF unit. The unit was worried as well. It's very bad to not have the right focus for a mission.

I also wonder if anyone who promotes this as being right will admit they did, when a female soldier is captured, and beheaded on Al-Jazerra, or kept alive just to be tortured, raped, brutalized. I can remember the story of one woman, working on a humanitarian assistance mission, being attacked with acid by an Afghan citizen. </div></div>and that brings back to what I was saying, you are not supposed to care and be gender neutral in your thoughts. Women are not be treated as any different than a male soldier. If you want to break down thousands of years of male knowledge about how we should treat the females of our species then this is a good way to socialize the experiment. Don't hit women, be nice, be gentle, and then they go and want to neutralize the female that we should not care for them or treat them gentle. If you met an enemy female soldier on the battlefield, what would you do, hesitate, or kill like you were trained to do.

When you train the male to think gender neutral all kinds of unintended consequences will occur over time.