• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors GA considers allowing hunting with suppressors

Re: GA considers allowing hunting with suppressors

I hope they get this passed. I ordered a TBAC 30p-1 back in Dec.

waiting-1.gif

waiting.gif

house.gov,[email protected] ,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

Here's house committee members emails. Drop them a line and show your support.

Heres a sample letter.
Please pass SB301. Its good for GA. small business,mfg, distributors and their employees.
SB301 protects operators hearing while hunting and makes suppressor owners better neighbors to live by.

Keep the ball rollin

Looks like it's been tabled. At least that's what a staffer just stated.

More emails all, lets get this pushed through!!!!! The ball is rolling.

i believe the ga house just let it die. the legislative session ended in march i think. while i didnt hear any direct opposition it sounds like it just got left out before the house ended its session

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twitch2120</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i believe the ga house just let it die. the legislative session ended in march i think. while i didnt hear any direct opposition it sounds like it just got left out before the house ended its session </div></div>

Despite zero opposition testimony the majority of the committee members in the house felt like passing this was going to somehow embolden poachers and laws would be broken left and right.

Thanks to Rep Jon Burns, who did not introduce the bill to the House (despite an overwhelming 48-5 vote to pass the Senate).

Representative Jon G. Burns (R-157), Chairman
404-656-5099
[email protected]

Remember this come election time.

anyone know where we stand on this, havent heard anything for a while...
so is it completly dead and imposibleor just for this year?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">house.gov,[email protected] ,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

Here's house committee members emails. Drop them a line and show your support.

Heres a sample letter.
Please pass SB301. Its good for GA. small business,mfg, distributors and their employees.
SB301 protects operators hearing while hunting and makes suppressor owners better neighbors to live by.

Keep the ball rollin </div></div>

will do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JWP6114</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone know where we stand on this, havent heard anything for a while...
so is it completly dead and imposibleor just for this year?
</div></div>

Definitely dead this year. Hopefully in the years to come it will get pushed through.