• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision: Any Pics of 2023 Builds on Impact Actions?

LongRangeJunky

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
The GAP website (and a post from a little while ago by George I think) says that their 2023 rifles will be built on Impact actions (Not Defiance?).

I am a horndog for the GAP Crusader, Hospitaller and Gladius. Used to own a Crusader. Also own two custom Impact builds! I am wanting to see some of their rifles with the Impact action. Sounds like a killer combo that I may need to get my hands on.

K&M Pro Shop has a few GAP builds, but they don't look like anything special

The GAP website (and a post from a little while ago by George I think) says that their 2023 rifles will be built on Impact actions (Not Defiance?).

I am a horndog for the GAP Crusader, Hospitaller and Gladius. Used to own a Crusader. Also own two custom Impact builds! I am wanting to see some of their rifles with the Impact action. Sounds like a killer combo that I may need to get my hands on.
Their website shows Defiance is still an option.