• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision? Can't get a hold of

TimResin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2009
Buffalo, NY
Sent a rifle to them last week as well as I want to get a quote for another but I can't see to get ahold of them. I have left multiple messages for Ken but haven't gotten a response over a course of two weeks. Also have used the contact us forum.

I really like using them as a gunsmith they do awesome work. If maybe a GA employee or George could help me would sincerely appreciate it

George will take of you......I am lucky enough that I can just stop by on my way home from work.........Good guy, great rifles........

email me at

[email protected]

I had to let one of our Sales guys go, Caleb got Deployed to the middle east for a year so Kenny is basicly on the phone 10 hours a day all day.

Ill give you a call and help you out no sweat.

George
G.A. Precision
Worse than Dustin Lasiter? I dont see how that's possible....

Reactions: hic28
George will take of you......I am lucky enough that I can just stop by on my way home from work.........Good guy, great rifles........

Wish I could do that...unfortunately KC is a bit out of the way from my commute of Great Bend to Wichita. I keep trying to get up there during business hours to stop by but it hasn't worked out so far...some day I'll get to stop in though! Great group of folks up there that's for sure!