• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision now on facebook.

KLin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2010
KC MO
Hello,

I just started a Facebook and twitter for GA, I know George probably thinks it's lame, but seems like a great way to notify people of new rifles that are ready to ship and interesting builds that might give you some ideas if you're shopping for a new custom rifle.

GA precision Facebook

once we get 25 'likes' I can clean up that link.

Re: GA Precision now on facebook.

liked it
grin.gif

Awww hell.....next thing you know he'll he hooking up with ex's from high school.

I liked it. Dont know enough about FB to know exactly what that means. Is that the same as sending a friend request.

ETA- disregard, I see the big assed number now, LOL

OK... I expect to see a picture of George on the toilet, throwing the sideways peace sign, sportin' duck lips.....

I'll see what I can do about that toilet picture.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KLin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll see what I can do about that toilet picture.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Me too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK... I expect to see a picture of George on the toilet, throwing the sideways peace sign, sportin' duck lips..... </div></div>

ahahahaha LOL

Um, Facebook? Really? I know you guys gotta keep up with the times, but come on.... Maybe we can be "friends" on the internets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Um, Facebook? Really? I know you guys gotta keep up with the times, but come on.... Maybe we can be "friends" on the internets. </div></div>

Free and easy advertising.... businesses can get more people there than normal websites and it costs them little to nothing.

Smart in my opinion !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Free and easy advertising.... businesses can get more people there than normal websites and it costs them little to nothing.

Smart in my opinion ! </div></div>
I know it makes good business sense but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I stopped using Facebook years ago. I don't need that kind of distraction. I also don't care to know what my friends sister's boyfriend is shopping for at the grocery store and who his little sister thinks is cute. Can't argue the point that it will get them more exposure and make more money. It'll be worse on all the regular customers for wait time on builds though.