• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing GA Precision sheep gun

rope

Winners never quit--Quitters never win
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 25, 2007
    Alaska
    Looking forward to sheep and moose season.
    DD51E04C-6D1E-4C60-91F6-6BC2B8740B0D.jpeg

Mack Brothers EVO TI action, 6.5 SAUM, 22 inch Bartlein #4 carbon fiber barrel, Manners MCS-EH6A stock, APA bottom metal, APA Gen2 break, Trigger Tech special @ 2.5lbs, Kahles 318i

Last edited:
    Reactions: sea2summit
    Can't think of a better build than that one - congrats! Looking forward to seeing it with a big sheep/moose:)
    You and I both. This will be the 2nd year my two oldest boys have come sheep hunting. My 11yo has his Dall tag this year and the 9yo wants be get back on the mountain to hunt.

10 1/2 pounds w/ mag and 3 rounds.

If anything other than a 139 scenar comes out of that barrel I’m gonna withdraw the dibs I called on it! 🤣

Reactions: rope
    In my other SAUM I have only ran 2, the 139 Scenars and 127 Barnes LRX. And with January’s house fire I lost all my shit. Just have a few more items in the mail before I can start reloading.

The profile pic is the 6.5 SAUM and moose I shot at 5 yards charging and closing fast. Because the grizzlies and moose around here I load the mags with a LRX on top and Scenars below.

Sheep’s getting a 139 unless something crazy happens and LRX does the deed.

Reactions: XTREM HTR16
    Rained all 7 days, 4 of them clouds socked us in, the other 3 days lucky to se 50-75 yards. We pulled out early because we traveled about 14 miles up several creeks and with the rain became deep. My two boys and I made it out without issues and did not break any machines. I am about to go back for sheep/moose combo. We just got home today from 7 days of moose. No moose, however it has been great to spend time with the boys 12 and 10.