• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gadsden and Culpepper - cease and desist.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I like Gadsden and Culpepper.

They sell some good historical, patriotic shirts, hats and its a go to place for @TheGerman to get examples of why one should avoid Condor.

They also sell a line of Confederate stuff.

So it appears Shopify, Amazon, Instagram, Facebook and Google have combined to regulate their business.....

1600995930762.png

Shopify, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Instagram have threatened legal action if we continue to sell these items. We have 24 more hours to sell these items on our website.
    100% Made in USA Flags
    Proof is in the pudding.

Better get your Lynard Skynard albums while you can.

I hope the gov is gaining information to say these entities no longer work as competing free market interests but they act in accord to fix the market to their liking.

If there were only anti-trust laws that could be applied.

Help me out in understanding this. Can’t they just find another website host and payment service?

Kiss my rebel dick. We haven't done shit to anybody in 150 years but I bet they let BLM merch fly out the damn door so folks can still demolish their cities and beat motherfuckers in style.
    As a fellow southerner I find this post completely... Hilarious!

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    My concern is that if this craziness continues, there may be enough pressure to stop the manufacturing of these items. Thus not being able to buy them if you're little pea picken heart wants to.

They can get their own site?

They have their own site.

Thing is will any of those players allow their search engines to direct you to it if they disagree with your products.

I buy a lot of shit from them.....contractor hat patches, my DTOM bandannas I wear in Covid 19 freak out places that I need to get to, DTOM flags I fly under my National Flag, some cool patriotic themed T shirts.

Sucks Google etc want to limit my access to products I want.

Meanwhile all the corps we use and purchase from are moving their private datacenters to the amazon and microsoft "cloud".

Technology is deliberately being steered under the guise of capitalism to consolidate control while the .gov is mired in bullschit and doing nothing about it.

Ask Elon again why he and those in the circles he travels in want to tie your brain into the cloud.

Freedom isn't free.

They have their own site.

Thing is will any of those players allow their search engines to direct you to it if they disagree with your products.

Sucks Google etc want to limit my access to products I want.

Dogpile.com. Stay away from google and bing. There are other search engine tools as well.

I always bought directly from the G&C site. I use Amazon and the rest of the woke corps less and less.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza