• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gall Bladder

Re: Gall Bladder

Well, at least you,ve got less gall. ;)Speedy recovery.

Once you get all the "air" out of your gut you'll feel much better. Till then don't try to fart, it's a sh!t.
laugh.gif

Feel better

Cheers,

Doc

Had mine out back in '85. Looks like I was on the bad end of an AK-47 bayonet.

Had started having pains about 6 months before the operation. Thought it was just gas or indigestion . . . eat a lot of spicy foods.

Came home after a weekend annual sales meeting with a distributor. At the end of the 18th hole I was on my knees praying to the Great Putter God to stop the pain.

Went home. Told the wife I was sick. She said it was just the spicy food and beer.

When I had turned about the color of the caution light on a traffic light she acquiesced to my desire to go to the emergency room. After 2 shots of morphine I gave birth to 2 gall stones each about the size of the tip of you little finger.

Mine is scheduled to come out 30 March. That is if it doesn't decide I need to have it done sooner.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

The wife had hers out a couple months ago. In a few weeks you'll be glad you did. Hope you have a quick recovery Jon and get back to shooting.

Had mine out this past July...no biggie man. Heard horror stories about the shits after eating, but it's been unnoticeable to me, had a baconator hours after the surgery! only thing better is the lack of discomfort for me now..I like spicy foods and beer!

i had a gall stone get stuck in some tube going to the pancreas,it got infected,turned into gangrene.i ended up in an emergency room and surgery.They took my gall bladder,1/3rd of my pancreas,and my colon.I got to shit in a bag attached to my stomach with tape while a little chunk of intestine poked out into the bag,6 months of shitting in a bag,then they opened me up with about a 20 inch incesion(again) and reattached my plumbing so i shit normal again.I spent 3 months in the hospital,trachea,kidney dialasis,died twice in surgery,spent two more events in the hospital from dehydration,i could not keep anything down for weeks,threw up almost every 15 minutes for 24 hours,days on end.Got to drink liquid opium and didn't get high from it(wtf) moral of the story: don't ignore the doctor if he says that your gall bladder should come out.I didn't ignore my doctor,i never went to one until i ended up in emergancy room.FWIW