• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Game cam pics...

AfghanDM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Some recent game cam pics... Bucks are growing, fawns are on the ground, and the pig(s) keep coming in...

This is making me want to get a game cam and set it up around here. Not even for hunting purposes. Just to check out what goes through the area at night. Pretty sure we have skunks.

This is making me want to get a game cam and set it up around here. Not even for hunting purposes. Just to check out what goes through the area at night. Pretty sure we have skunks.

Man, I bet you would be surprised!!!
I had my game cam out in my back yard for a good while. I knew we had deer and fox come through the yard because I had seen them. The game cam caught coyotes coming through several nights on any given week and three different bears, none of which I ever saw with my own eyes. You should put one up just for the fun of it. You will probably be amazed at the critters that come through your yard every night.
Steve

I put one in my back yard. Got pigs, bobcats, armadillo, raccoons, rabbits. You'd be surprised what critters come out at night in your back yard.

SQUIRREL!!!!!!!

up_doug.jpg

We're not sure,,, we have a few bats in the old barn but they usually fly earlier in the night. not sure...

ufo! i get stuff like that in mine all the time. never have figure out what it is. only thing I've come up with is a leaf falling

Ha, that's one of those "rods". There are literally thousands of people who think those things are aliens. Just do a google search for "Pictures of Rods Flying", you'll see what I mean. It's just a moth who's wings beat 3 times while your shutter was open on the camera. They look neat though.

No it's my predator drone bc in Texas we have taken to the sky's bc pigs still can fly lol

Checked my first cam of the summer.

Attachments

• WGI_0613.jpg
    WGI_0613.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 11
  • WGI_0617.jpg
    WGI_0617.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 10
  • WGI_0616.jpg
    WGI_0616.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 10