• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

GAP-10 from GA Precision

cbutcher

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
I am curious to know if any LE agencies use the GAP-10 rifle for their teams. If so, could you please let me know and any reviews/opinions on the rifle.

We are looking to got to an AR-10 platform for our team at my agencie.

Thank you

Dig a little more there probably over 100 threads on the GAP10.... unless ur like me and the search isn't working in the mobile version of the new format...

I have tried it several ways to find the threads on it. It usually doesnt work, or it brings up all AR-10 platforms. Our team has t&e one recently and we were impressed, my command wants to know more of who uses it. Thanks, if there is anything that you can do to help me find a thread or two on here that would be great as well.

Thanks!

And sorry for just now seeing your later post. I appreciate your help!

Kansas City Missouri Police switched over to the GAP-10's. Also the KCMTOA did a review of GAP, Larue, and JP and at one time had the info posted to members.

Kansas City, MO
Kansas Bureau of Investigation
Sacramento, CA
Lenexa, KS

all of these agencies bought more than one.

there are a lot of agencies that have bought just one.

Kansas City, MO
Kansas Bureau of Investigation
Sacramento, CA
Lenexa, KS

all of these agencies bought more than one.

there are a lot of agencies that have bought just one.

Washington State Patrol is also looking at them...

Thanks for the information. uctac, is there anyway that you could get me in contact with the KCMTOA reviews or someone who could. I can figure out on contacting the KCM PD to get their thoughts.

A10XRIFLE, We borrowed one from a guy that works at Hill Country Rifles in our town. He recommended ya'll with nothing but good things. And after shooting his GAP 10, my teammates were more than pleased. In fact we all had nothing but good things to say and really liked the way the rifle felt, handled, and shot. We just did not like the bipods because they swiveled to the left or right after each shot and the scope that he had mounted on the rifle and had a blurry reticle. But once I figured his accessories out, I was driving tacks with it, very impressed.

I have already been in contact with Dustin and just have to wait for my command to do their end to obtain a loaner from ya'll. I was specifically asked by my commander to get a list of agencies around the country of who uses these rifles. I was informed they wanted to make sure that it is a rifle that other agencies are using. I did inform them of contracts with the military that you have.

If you could help me out on a list that would be great as well, as I have already contacted the KCTOA via email to see if they would be willing to provide their reviews on your rifle.

This has my wheels turning for my dept. I think having both a bolt gun and a semi auto are key. Can never have enough tools in the tool box!