• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP-10 or the OBR??????

Re: GAP-10 or the OBR??????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>

What's your point?

I will go with the GAP they very consistent and well made. I have a buddy who has three GAP bolt actions and decided to buy a GAP 10 after shot show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>

What's your point?
</div></div>

Things that were said earlier in this thread have changed. Such as adjustable gas blocks not being available. People might not realize that they are now available on the gap10. This is my point. Besides the guy who brought this back up doesn't care about the OBR. Why not start a new one so people can comment with up to date info?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>

What's your point?
</div></div>

Things that were said earlier in this thread have changed. Such as adjustable gas blocks not being available. People might not realize that they are now available on the gap10. This is my point. Why not start a new one so people can comment with up to date info? </div></div>

Then say that in your original post. You came of as having an attitude and were stating the obvious about the age of the thread. People bring up threads here often because they're relevant. Plus you have members telling newer people to search the site for answers instead of being spoon fed information.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>

What's your point?
</div></div>

Things that were said earlier in this thread have changed. Such as adjustable gas blocks not being available. People might not realize that they are now available on the gap10. This is my point. Why not start a new one so people can comment with up to date info? </div></div>

Then say that in your original post. You came of as having an attitude and were stating the obvious about the age of the thread. People bring up threads here often because they're relevant. Plus you have members telling newer people to search the site for answers instead of being spoon fed information. </div></div>

The guy who brought this back after a year and a half doesn't even care about the original post, or at least the obr. He wants to shoot some bodies gap10 in Norcal. That is a different topic. Don't get butt hurt. It's not a big deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>

What's your point?
</div></div>

Things that were said earlier in this thread have changed. Such as adjustable gas blocks not being available. People might not realize that they are now available on the gap10. This is my point. Besides the guy who brought this back up doesn't care about the OBR. Why not start a new one so people can comment with up to date info? </div></div>

The OP that you originally commented on didn't ask anything about any of that. Maybe you should be here for more than a minute yourself before critiquing someone else first post. Besides... you don't know whether or not he's considered an OBR or not. You're making assumptions. And why should he start an entirely new thread for something with no real content except to meet-up for a test fire when most members with GAP-10's like myself will read through this section and any new comments made regarding our weapons? Do you even own a a GAP-10 or OBR? If so then try offering to assist rather than mouthing of to a new comer when you yourself are just as new.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy who brought this back after a year and a half doesn't even care about the original post, or at least the obr. He wants to shoot some bodies gap10 in Norcal. That is a different topic. Don't get butt hurt. It's not a big deal </div></div>

Now that I read all 28 of your previous posts I can see the majority are you commenting in regards to LaRue products because you own one. The only person "butt hurt" would be a LaRue fanboy that thinks the OP comment here is undeserved because it doesn't take an OBR into consideration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tychin02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Guys... New to the forum.. Looking to buy a GAP 10, but would love to try shooting one first in .308.

Anyone in Northern California willing to show off their GAP 10 and shoot a bit? Happy to pay for the ammo.

Thanks! </div></div>

I live up North near Tacoma. If you happen to be up this way anytime soon let me know and I can meet with you at a range and let you put some rounds down range with mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy who brought this back after a year and a half doesn't even care about the original post, or at least the obr. He wants to shoot some bodies gap10 in Norcal. That is a different topic. Don't get butt hurt. It's not a big deal </div></div>

Now that I read all 28 of your previous posts I can see the majority are you commenting in regards to LaRue products because you own one. The only person "butt hurt" would be a LaRue fanboy that thinks the OP comment here is undeserved because it doesn't take an OBR into consideration. </div></div>

I do own one. That is one of the reasons I looked at this thread. I see that the thread is a year and half old and the reason it was revived is because someone wants to shoot someones gap10 in norcal. Clearly a different topic and should be a seperate thread. I'm glad you can read. How's your comprehension? You don't have to answer that as I don't think I can say it any clearer. How about we let this go back to dead thread status?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy who brought this back after a year and a half doesn't even care about the original post, or at least the obr. He wants to shoot some bodies gap10 in Norcal. That is a different topic. Don't get butt hurt. It's not a big deal </div></div>

Now that I read all 28 of your previous posts I can see the majority are you commenting in regards to LaRue products because you own one. The only person "butt hurt" would be a LaRue fanboy that thinks the OP comment here is undeserved because it doesn't take an OBR into consideration. </div></div>

I do own one. That is one of the reasons I looked at this thread. I see that the thread is a year and half old and the reason it was revived is because someone wants to shoot someones gap10 in norcal. Clearly a different topic and should be a seperate thread. I'm glad you can read. How's your comprehension? You don't have to answer that as I don't think I can say it any clearer. How about we let this go back to dead thread status?
</div></div>

Lol... You're ownership of an OBR still doesn't qualify you to make assumptions of anyone's interest or intent. You're an obvious fanboy that thought your ownership gave you some pass to be a jackwagon and attack someone else for what you felt wasn't unbiased because they didn't include your precious OBR. Did you get locked out of your account over on barf.com? Maybe you should go back over there and hangout with the other evaders of natural selection that like to try and determine everyone's worthiness armed with an armchair and keyboard.

Are you trying to defend jacking a 1.5 yr thread? I am not making any assumptions. He said what he wants

Hey Guys... New to the forum.. Looking to buy a GAP 10, but would love to try shooting one first in .308.
Anyone in Northern California willing to show off their GAP 10 and shoot a bit? Happy to pay for the ammo.
Thanks!

I am saying he might have better luck finding someone to shoot with if he started a thread with something like "Anyone in norcal with gap10 ? "
You are making the assumption that he hasn't disregarded the obr. I am taking him at his word that he wants to shoot gap10. Wouldn't it make sense if he wanted to shoot obr he would have included it in his post? Obviously after your last post common sense doesn't work on you. By the way Broker your name calling is really weak. lol Comical really.

This is exactly why I started this thread.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cttbax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is exactly why I started this thread.
frown.gif
</div></div>

You started this thread, but it died a year and a half ago, until it was jacked by tychin02. My whole point is tychin02 might be better served by starting his own thread. My posts have been in response to the jacking.

Are you still looking for opinions after all this time?

lol..no.. actually. I never got into one. I built a custom .308 bolt gun, basically a M40A3 clone.. but I don't shoot it much now. Considering selling it soon...going into to commercial lawn care this spring and need some equipment. Sucks doesn't it.

^ that's to bad... I love my rifles (especially my OBR).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you trying to defend jacking a 1.5 yr thread? I am not making any assumptions. He said what he wants

Hey Guys... New to the forum.. Looking to buy a GAP 10, but would love to try shooting one first in .308.
Thanks!

I am saying he might have better luck finding someone to shoot with if he started a thread with something like "Anyone in norcal with gap10 ? "
You are making the assumption that he hasn't disregarded the obr. I am taking him at his word that he wants to shoot gap10. Wouldn't it make sense if he wanted to shoot obr he would have included it in his post? Obviously after your last post common sense doesn't work on you. By the way Broker your name calling is really weak. lol Comical really.
</div></div>

He didn't jack anything retard. You came in mouthing off to like a vet when you're a noob yourself. If you wanted to give advice you would have done so, but instead you mouthed off with a short comment then tried to defend your action. Go play with the other fanboys on barf.com...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you trying to defend jacking a 1.5 yr thread? I am not making any assumptions. He said what he wants

Thanks!

</div></div>

He didn't jack anything retard. You came in mouthing off to like a vet when you're a noob yourself. If you wanted to give advice you would have done so, but instead you mouthed off with a short comment then tried to defend your action. Go play with the other fanboys on barf.com... </div></div>

You're right, it is hard to jack a thread that has already been dead for 19 months. You are about as sharp as a bowling ball. lol Go to bed, it's past your bed time.

This is an amazing read if you haven't posted in it previously, just sit back and relax with a cold one and read it from the start.

Enjoy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you trying to defend jacking a 1.5 yr thread? I am not making any assumptions. He said what he wants

Thanks!

</div></div>

He didn't jack anything retard. You came in mouthing off to like a vet when you're a noob yourself. If you wanted to give advice you would have done so, but instead you mouthed off with a short comment then tried to defend your action. Go play with the other fanboys on barf.com... </div></div>

Not to sound like an ass but if you read what he said ignoring how abrasive it comes across, he actually has a very legitimate point, it does seem incredibly stupid to revive a VS thread that's more than a year old for the purpose of asking if anyone has a GAP-10 locally to shoot, being a vet or a noob has nothing to do with how reasonable something is, it just comes across as you have a bone to pick with larue and took it out on Reid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to sound like an ass but if you read what he said ignoring how abrasive it comes across, he actually has a very legitimate point, it does seem incredibly stupid to revive a VS thread that's more than a year old for the purpose of asking if anyone has a GAP-10 locally to shoot, being a vet or a noob has nothing to do with how reasonable something is, it just comes across as you have a bone to pick with larue and took it out on Reid. </div></div>
It had nothing to do with LaRue. I have a bone to pick with guys that want to make useless comments at new people like they're somehow above it all (like vets who I also have no issues slamming), and even more so when they make assumptions or do so because they feel it's not worthy enough since their preferred firearm wasn't in obvious consideration. But you go ahead and assume it's because I don't like LaRue. You should try looking around here on the Hide a bit and you'll find if I wanted to attack LaRue for being the Oxygen Thief that he is I wouldn't need to use Reid to do so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>So how does that somehow equate to...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am saying he might have better luck finding someone to shoot with if he started a thread with something like "Anyone in norcal with gap10 ? "</div></div>
Maybe Reid should work on his fucking tact and own up to being an ass rather than trying to play the victim who was just trying to make a point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Besides the guy who brought this back up doesn't care about the OBR.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy who brought this back after a year and a half doesn't even care about the original post, or at least the obr.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are making the assumption that he hasn't disregarded the obr. I am taking him at his word that he wants to shoot gap10. Wouldn't it make sense if he wanted to shoot obr he would have included it in his post?</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it just comes across as you have a bone to pick with larue and took it out on Reid. </div></div>

Lol... It's amazing how someone brings up an old thread with a question about a GAP-10, and here comes 2 new guys who both conveniently enough are proud new owners of the OBR and somehow justifying that the OP had no right to do so since he made no mention of the OBR and that the person in defense of the OP is doing so simply to get at LaRue... And that's why you're fanboys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Not to sound like an ass</div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it does seem incredibly stupid to revive a VS thread that's more than a year old for the purpose of asking if anyone has a GAP-10 locally to shoot, </div></div>

Who gives a flying fuck.

Maybe he Googled and found this thread and figured hey, I'll ask these guys.
Maybe he's not Ninja of the Internet and doesn't understand what necroposting means.
Or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't give a shit and just wants to know if someone in Norcal has a GAP10 he can finger fuck.

Sheesh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to sound like an ass but if you read what he said ignoring how abrasive it comes across, he actually has a very legitimate point, it does seem incredibly stupid to revive a VS thread that's more than a year old for the purpose of asking if anyone has a GAP-10 locally to shoot, being a vet or a noob has nothing to do with how reasonable something is, it just comes across as you have a bone to pick with larue and took it out on Reid. </div></div>
It had nothing to do with LaRue. I have a bone to pick with guys that want to make useless comments at new people like they're somehow above it all (like vets who I also have no issues slamming), and even more so when they make assumptions or do so because they feel it's not worthy enough since their preferred firearm wasn't in obvious consideration. But you go ahead and assume it's because I don't like LaRue. You should try looking around here on the Hide a bit and you'll find if I wanted to attack LaRue for being the Oxygen Thief that he is I wouldn't need to use Reid to do so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is only a 1.5 yrs old. </div></div>So how does that somehow equate to...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I am saying he might have better luck finding someone to shoot with if he started a thread with something like "Anyone in norcal with gap10 ? "</div></div>
Maybe Reid should work on his fucking tact and own up to being an ass rather than trying to play the victim who was just trying to make a point.

</div></div>

How does "This thread is only 1.5 year old" equate to being an ass? It only looks that way if you are a sensitive baby. Butt hurt much?
I looked at some of your threads as well. Saying, "+1", "pics or its fictional", and "bump" a bunch of times doesn't make you a veteran. It seems you look down on people with low post counts. There are many times you state the obvious and come across like an asshole. Look at your own posts. So before you try and correct my "tact", and get me to own up to being an ass, correct yourself you fucking hypocrite.

You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol...

Well something that hasnt been mentioned yet is the pof rail system allows the user to get the scope down closer to the rail. which in turn would, depending on the scope and user, preclude the use of a cheek riser. this could potentially save weight and cost on the stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol... </div></div>

You didn't look did you? Your fanboy comments make me laugh. You're reduced to recycling garbage comments that get said when you got nothing left. lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol... </div></div>

You didn't look did you? Your fanboy comments make me laugh. You're reduced to recycling garbage comments that get said when you got nothing left. lmao </div></div>

I made them so why would I need to look at them you idiot? Lol... And I'm all for recycling. I can call you a fanboy all day long and never get bored. Hell, I'll probably call you it again tomorrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol... </div></div>

You didn't look did you? Your fanboy comments make me laugh. You're reduced to recycling garbage comments that get said when you got nothing left. lmao </div></div>

No point in even going on, seeing how they respond pretty much says it all
crazy.gif
When you can't make a logical response accuse the other person of being gay or say you don't care, always works!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol... </div></div>

crazy.gif
When you can't make a logical response accuse the other person of being gay or say
you don't care, always works! </div></div>

How cute, Reid made a friend. You 2 can now throw LaRue parties and hold each others hands(another gay joke).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol... </div></div>

crazy.gif
When you can't make a logical response accuse the other person of being gay or say you don't care, always works! </div></div>

I know, but every time I post I am just a little closer to being a vet. Right Broker? When he replies back he looks like a moron. Double win

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L3IRQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... Why don't you look at my title which never changes. And I'll happily admit I'm an asshole... But at least I'm not a fanboy that likes to say "butt hurt" a lot. Freudian slip maybe? Lol... </div></div>

crazy.gif
When you can't make a logical response accuse the other person of being gay or say
you don't care, always works! </div></div>

How cute, Reid made a friend. You 2 can now throw LaRue parties and hold each others hands(another gay joke). </div></div>

Is this what you meant by Freudian slip?

Just keep regurgitating...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forgot to ask you Broker. How many posts till I become a vet? </div></div>

No one said anything about post count, nor did I say I was a vet. If you had an ounce of comprehension you'd see where earlier I told you to look at my title. You're so busy thinking you're witty when in fact you've gone full retard.

Thanks!

</div></div>

Read your own comment idiot. Do you not remember what you write? A few posts up you mention my 28 posts and in this one you reference mouthing off like a vet ( which you clearly think you are) and my being a noob. How is it you think i am a noob if it isn't post count? What does it take to be a vet? These are your words. Lol It is pretty easy to connect the dots dumbass. Back them up or shut up

Imagine that Reid is a LaRue cocksucker. How's his special Dillon sauce taste Reid?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read your own comment idiot. Do you not remember what you write? A few posts up you mention my 28 posts and in this one you reference mouthing off like a vet ( which you clearly think you are) and my being a noob. How is it you think i am a noob if it isn't post count? What does it take to be a vet? Lol It is pretty easy to connect the dots dumbass. </div></div>Lmao... again with the assumptions. Let's review shall we...

First I said...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe you should be here for more than a minute yourself before critiquing someone else first post.</div></div> Hmmm... could that be an indicator of why you're still new here?

Now your referencing...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that I read all 28 of your previous posts I can see the majority are you commenting in regards to LaRue products because you own one.</div></div> Nothing in there about your post count having to do with your status here and at that time you did only have 28 posts did you not? But, it does say exactly what you are... a fanboy that mouthed off and made assumptions that you can't validate. I actually say what I mean and own up to it... you on the other hand just keep living in your own denial.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I looked at some of your threads as well. Saying, "+1", "pics or its fictional", and "bump" a bunch of times doesn't make you a veteran.</div></div>This little gem. First, a thread would be a topic created, You might have meant post, but I'll play your assumption game and say you're incorrect as I've never created a thread with any of those. And even so...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're right... All my posts are just +1 or bumps... <span style="font-weight: bold">Why don't you look at my title which never changes</span>. </div></div>
And again...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">No one said anything about post count, nor did I say I was a vet. If you had an ounce of comprehension you'd see where earlier I told you to look at my title.</span> You're so busy thinking you're witty when in fact you've gone full retard. </div></div>Again, I never quantified post count having anything to do with being a "vet" nor did I say I was one myself...

Back to your last little bit of inspiration...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Read your own comment idiot. Do you not remember what you write? A few posts up you mention my 28 posts and in this one you reference mouthing off like a vet ( which you clearly think you are) and my being a noob. How is it you think i am a noob if it isn't post count? What does it take to be a vet? Lol It is pretty easy to connect the dots dumbass. </div></div>I love it. You still don't get it yet you think you can connect the dots, lol. So, I've laid out the dots for you to connect. Let's see if you can accomplish more than a 3rd grader and actually connect them or just write all over your keyboard with a crayon.

Oh... and when you say...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">correct yourself you fucking hypocrite.
</div></div>
You might go back and read...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> By the way Broker your name calling is really weak. lol Comical really.
</div></div>

Have a great day Sunshine!
wink.gif

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Once again Broker you don't answer my questions. You make a long post to avoid the answers. You called me a noob. What makes me a noob? You said I mouthed off like a vet. What constitutes a vet? Pretty simple</span>
You don't have to answer this. I read a couple more of your posts and it appears you argue a lot of idiotic positions. I have come to the conclusion they came to and I should have come to a long time ago. I concede on the basis of Proverbs 26:4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Reid Rothchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I concede on the basis of Proverbs 26:4 </div></div>

Now go fuck yourself. I'm am more than aware that I may not act in a Christian manner, but I at least have enough respect for God to not take his word in the weakest of manner and use it against another for a personal attack. If you even are a Christian you should go back to Church and ask the Lord to forgive you for your stupidity right there. This conversation is over...