• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP-15?

Gray

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2011
Garner, NC
Will there ever be a GAP built AR-15 like the GAP-10 so I can shoot .223 at 3/8moa out of a semi auto? I would much rather have this than the Larue.

Re: GAP-15?

I mean POF makes the receivers, I just want GAP to put their magic pixie dust on them with a Bartlein barrel connected so I have my dream rifle/mini match rig. Come on George!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jd111404</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes its wise to do what you do well and not spread to thin, though how could mess it up if you keep doing what you are doing now. </div></div>

Exactly!!!! We are very Busy now taking on more ventures would not be responsible!

george i hope this isn't pissing in your cheerios as obviously you don't care to take it on but APA has done ar15's and i'm sure jared will build you a rediculously accurate ar15 if your wanting that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brutas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"What for shootin' squirrels and shit"</div></div>

I'd rather shoot squirrels than paper, and there's a lot of that on this site. I watched 2 guys with JP .223's win a fairly big match 2 months back in NC, so its what I'm looking into right now. But I'd rather rock a GAP any day. Seems like its only a natural evolution to the GAP-10, not really so much an R&D venture. Same proprietary methods applied to the smaller frame. But I'm only a shooter, not a rifle me mechanic. Maybe when time allows George...

Gap50
smile.gif